Refurbished cottage on generous RZ 2 land component with further potential to extend
With extensive pre-market works already done to modernise this abode inside and out, this cottage home, offered for sale the 1st time since new, is set well back from the road and offers plenty of space front and rear plus lots of additional storage options in your fully enclosed rear yard.
A brand-new paint job enhances the feeling of light as does the new LED down lighting throughout and the original solid timber floors have been restored back to their original glory and new cork floors bought into the dining, kitchen and laundry. Lots of the hard work has been invested so you can now just relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
The single level plan is perfect for anyone with mobility issues and also means no wasted space. Internally there is both a family room and a separate dining room, plus the bedrooms are generous in size. The home still leaves itself open to further improvement in the form of a bathroom or kitchen makeover or, thanks to its flat block, even an extension to offer additional space, as your family grows the home can grow with it.
Make sure to watch our detailed, uncut, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this home inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email from any of the web portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Been in the same family since new, so 1st time ever offered for sale
• Freestanding (no shared walls), separate title property
• Single level design with 2 living areas and large rear covered, entertaining area
• Generous block size in RZ 2 core zone
• Brand new LED downlighting throughout
• Brand new paint throughout
• Freshly sanded, polished and sealed original hardwood timber flooring throughout main living area and entry and all bedrooms, brand-new, on trend cork floor tiles throughout kitchen, dining and laundry, ceramic tiles in bathroom and toilet room (no carpets)
• IGA, coffee shop and takeaway just 200m down the road at the local shops
• 400m from Rosary School and Oval, Holy Rosary Church and Australian Catholic University and close proximity to North Ainslie Primary School, Dickson College, Marici College, exclusive Blue Gum Community school
• Lots of local parks designed for the little ones in the area and walking and Mt biking trails up and around Mt Majura in close proximity
• Vacant possession, so no need to wait for owners, or tenants, to relocate
• Early access available via an occupation licence if you need to move quickly prior to settlement
• Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell or to have more time to secure financing
The numbers (approx):
• Living area: 111m2
• Garage size: 27m2
• Covered storage to right of garage: 23m2
• Carport size: 22m2
• Pergola-covered entertaining area: 38m2
• Metal store shed rear of garage: 10m2
• Front patio: 14m2
• Block size: 753m2
• Age of home: 60 years (built 1963)
• General Rates: $4,252 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $7,696 p.a.
• Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $660/wk
• Energy rating: 3 stars potential for 6 stars
• NBN (FTTN) available
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• New shears on all windows
• Kitchen has electric oven and cooktop unit, rangehood over, outlook to rear yard
• Bathroom has heat lamps, shower, vanity and toilet in separate room
• Open plan family room with ornate period cornicing, built in timber cabinetry, gas heater and large window offering outlook to front veranda and front yard
• Large main bedroom at front of home with 3 door sliding built in robes and tranquil outlook to front garden
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are generous in size
• Store cupboard at entry
• Laundry has tub, space for washing machine and dryer and swinging door access to rear entertaining area
• Large pergola-covered entertaining area opening off rear of the home extending your living spaces
• Large front terrace with view of the Brindabella's
• Oversized single metal garage at rear with covered storage attached to its right side
• Single carport attached to right side of home with panel lift door to semi-enclose it
• Metal garden shed for lawnmower and tools at rear of garage
• House is set well back from the road for privacy and has room in the driveway for 4-5 more vehicles off the road
• Front yard has lawn and garden bed with mature shrubs
• Rinnai, infinity, instantaneous and continuous gas hot water system
• Private rear yard has new turf and mature trees and shrubs and garden beds established
• Hills hoist clothesline
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for FREE and provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit an unconditional offer
• Free valuations on any properties you own to help establish your correct equity base or assist with finance approval