Living in the suburbs never looked so good Separate title, free standing house in quiet spot
Jump off the Light Rail & into this attractive residence, tucked down a quiet suburban street of homely Harrison which is very tightly held at the moment. Youll be pleased to find that everything has been done for you from the modern chefs kitchen to the low-maintenance yards with no grass to mow. Simply walk in, fall in love & start planning where your furniture is going to go.
The formal living area greets you upon entry with a light & airy feel thanks to the floor to ceiling windows & soft carpet underfoot. Its completely separate from the central hub of the home, ready & waiting to offer you some much needed R&R at the end of the day. Further ahead youll find the open plan family & meals space complete with additional study nook & effortless access to the elevated outdoor alfresco space through sliding glass doors for when the weather starts to warm up.
But youll hardly want to leave the sleek & contemporary kitchen that makes cooking a piece of cake (excuse the pun) with a 5-burner gas cooktop, oversized oven & plenty of prep space on the stone benchtops. From here you can scurry off to the third bedroom which is segregated from the rest or retreat back down the hallway to uncover a master bedroom with all the creature comforts & additional second bedroom next door.
The rear backyard is fully enclosed & secure, offering multiple entertaining spaces like the courtyard, elevated alfresco & low-maintenance Astroturf grounds. The green-thumb of the family will be delighted to see the current owners have built a collection of small veggie gardens, just in time for Springtime planting.
Whether youre just starting a family, looking to downsize or beginning your home owning journey, 39 Adventure Street is a must see. Just dont blame us when you fall in love upon entry & decide you must own it.
SMS Adventure to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Positioned on a quiet suburban street with direct street frontage
- Freestanding brick home with fully enclosed & private rear yard
- Walking distance from nature reserves & Light Rail station
- Alarm system with sensor installed
- NBN connected (Fibre to the Premises)
- Flexible settlement options if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
- Modern chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oversized electric oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, externally ducted rangehood, 2 bowl sink fitted with water filter, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, stone benchtops & ample bench space
- Open plan main living zone encompassing living, dining & an open study with tiles underfoot & sliding door access to outdoor elevated alfresco area
- Segregated formal living space positioned at front of the home with wall mounted TV, floor to ceiling windows, wallpaper feature wall & carpet underfoot
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & modern en suite including shower, vanity, toilet & heat lamps
- Bedroom 2 with 2 door built-in sliding robes
- Segregated third bedroom at rear of home with 2 door sliding built in robes
- All bedrooms are carpeted
- Deluxe main bathroom with double vanity, full-size bath & separate shower, toilet, heat lamps & floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry with built-in tub, 2 door linen storage cupboard & outside access to side of home
- Rinnai, infinity gas hot water system
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with 2 zones
- Three data & tv points
- Down lights in family, dining & bathroom areas
- Internal access from single garage with remote control roller door
- Space in driveway for an additional 2 vehicles parked off road
- Easy care front yard with Astroturf, cascading garden beds
- Elevated covered alfresco entertaining area with external lighting & gas bayonet
- Neat & tidy rear yard with Astroturf, paved courtyard & retractable clothesline - no grass to mow
- Established garden with flower plants
- Large rainwater tank with pump to service laundry & toilets
- External sensor lighting
- Freshly painted driveway & front paths
- Views towards Mountain Majura from rear of home
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.