149m2 of enclosed garaging plus external space for boat, caravan, trailer off the road - Guide price from $980,000
This single level, beautifully presented, owner occupied home is being offered for sale for the 1st time in 40 years and has a wealth of features and benefits to impress. The most obvious addition is the oversized double garage that then opens at the rear to a massive, fully enclosed carport and workshop/storage area that extends almost to the back fence. It can accommodate vehicles, tools, machinery etc. There is also a lockable office separate from the main house which is the perfect work from home space and has also been set up to allow clients to enter through the garage and not need to go through the house if running a home business.
Under cover access from the garage brings you to the fernery with fishpond then on to the fully enclosed and North facing entertaining area which extends your living area and has been upgraded to provide year round comfort. The upgraded kitchen and bathrooms mean this home is maintenance free and modernised so you don't need to spend more cash as the years go by.
The floorplan segregates the bedrooms from the formal and informal living areas for privacy, all bedrooms have built in robes and the generous 809m2 land offering coupled with mature hedging ensures privacy from neighbours and more space to accommodate further vehicles.
The proximity of Latham Primary School just 200m up the road and St Francis Xavier College 400m in the other direction plus the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra just 2 km away adds to the convenience of this home.
Make sure to watch our detailed, uncut, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this home inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email from any of the web portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Freestanding (no shared walls), separate title property on generous land component
• Single level floorplan
• Updated kitchen and bathrooms, repainted throughout
• Separate, lockable office/hobby/rumpus room
• Jacuzzi room (with Jacuzzi to stay)
• 18 solar panels on roof with 5kw inverter
• Large enclosed entertaining area to extend living areas
• Owner occupied so beautifully presented and vacant possession on offer
• 1st time offered for sale in over 40 yrs
• Flexible settlement options available if you have another property you want, or need, to sell, or to give more time to secure financing
The numbers (approx):
• Living area: 134m2
• Garaging, enclosed carport and storage area: 149m2
• Enclosed entertaining area: 27m2
• Jucuzzi room: 8m2
• Block size: 809m2
• Energy rating: 1.5 stars (with potential for 6 stars)
• Age of original home: 55 years (built 1968)
• General Rates: $2,568 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $4,016 p.a.
• Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $830/wk
• NBN connected for high-speed internet (FTTN)
• Enclosed entertaining area has timber flooring, gas fireplace, wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit, wall mounted TV with speakers, bar fridge, storage cupboards, ceiling fan, pitched roof (fully insulated)
• Crimsafe doors throughout
• LED lighting throughout
• Ducted gas heating (vented through floor and replaced in 2021)
• Ducted Evaporative cooling (vented through roof and replaced in 2020)
• Multiple ceiling fans throughout
• Quality drapes and pelmets throughout
• Kitchen renovated in January 2023 - new electric oven, new electric 4 hob cooktop, new externally ducted rangehood, new 1.5 bowel sink, 2 dish-draw dishwasher, servery window to enclosed entertaining area
• Main bedroom has 3 door sliding built in robe and ensuite renovated in 2021 with corner shower, toilet, vanity with storage under and mirrored storage over, heat lamps and full height tiling
• Main bathroom updated in 2018 has bath, corner shower, toilet, vanity with storage under and mirrored storage cupboard over, 4 burner heat lamp and full height tiling
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have built in robes
• 2 living areas (lounge and formal dining)
• Laundry room with corner tub and storage cupboards and door to rear yard
• 3rd toilet located to side of garage
• Ability to bring clients/guests through garage to office without going through the house
• Office has reverse cycle air conditioning unit and built in desk and shelving and is separate from the home
• Garage, workshop & home office area has a separate switchboard
• 2.7m ceiling height in oversized main garage allowing easy access for high vehicles and rear entry to huge, enclosed carport/storage/workshop area
• Rinnai, infinity, instantaneous and continuous gas hot water system
• Colorbond fencing
• Rotary clothesline
• Water tank with pump
• Both front and back gardens have sprinkler systems
• Enclosed rear yard with patch of grass, gazebo and mature trees/shrubs for privacy
• Room in the driveway for another 6 vehicles including boat, caravan or trailer off the road
• Timber bearers and joists flooring
• Brick veneer external walls
• Timber truss roof framing with R3.5 insulation
• Concrete tile roofing (replaced in 2010)
• Colorbond fascia's and gutters
• Aluminium window frames and single glazed windows – all windows replaced in 2011 - laminated glass in main bedroom & 2nd bedroom
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• Guide price updated throughout the campaign
• A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase (request this via email from any of the web portals)