Modern, single level living with no strata and easy-care grounds
Close to local schools, shops & parks and positioned in a quiet street of this tightly held suburb, this single level, separate title home is a very rare offering. Completed only 4 years ago, this modern property is ready & waiting for you to move right in without needing to lift a finger, and there has not been anything like it to hit the market for quite some time.
The open plan living & dining area with its 2.7m high ceilings has 2 walls of double-glazed doors that open up the entire North Corner of the home, allowing a unique indoor/outdoor flow and bathing the space in natural light. All bedrooms have mirrored built in robes and there is an ensuite as well as a main bathroom for your convenience.
The fully enclosed, easy to manage rear yard will keep kids and four-legged friends happy & occupied. An additional outdoor entertaining space opens off the main bedroom where you get an enclosed courtyard which has the added benefit of providing privacy from the street. Ample off-road parking along with the single, remote-controlled garage, offers internal access to the home, completing the picture.
This exceptional home is vacant and available immediately for you to move in quickly, even prior to settlement if need be so don't delay, make sure to prioritise a viewing before its too late.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of the sales campaign and the full contract containing the building report, please send us an email from any of the portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Single level floor plan - no steps to negotiate throughout
• Modern property as built only 4 yrs ago
• Separate title, dual occupancy home (no strata levies)
• Separate metering on all services
• High 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Small, shared wall (garage and kitchen only) meets current building code, has excellent sound proofing and is completely fire rated up to underside of roof
• Vacant possession, so no need to wait for owners or tenants to relocate
• Early access available via an occupation licence if you need to move in quickly prior to settlement
• Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell or to have more time to secure financing
The Numbers (approx):
• Living area: 118m2
• Block: 400m2
• Garage: 21m2
• Age: 4 years
• General rates: $3,016 p.a.
• Water rates: $688 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,719 p.a.
• Building insurance: $742 p.a.
• Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $680/wk
• EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 stars (out of 6 stars)
• Kitchen has 3 zones, 40mm thick stone benchtops, Bosch 4-burner gas cooktop with externally ducted rangehood, Bosch electric under bench oven, Bosch under-bench dishwasher, plenty of storage, black finish double bowl sink and under-bench microwave space
• Main bedroom has 3-door sliding mirrored robes, ceiling fan, double French doors opening to courtyard
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have mirrored built in robes
• Carpets in bedrooms, timber-look laminate flooring throughout all living areas and kitchen, tiles in bathrooms
• Ensuite has custom floating vanity with mirror over, extra-large shower recess, toilet, full-length external ventilation window, tiling from floor to ceiling.
• Main bathroom has custom stone 'egg shape' bathtub, separate shower with single glass panel, inserts in wall for both shower and bath, tiling from floor to ceiling, floating vanity with mirror over and separate toilet room with hand basin
• Open plan living and dining room with North aspect to rear courtyard
• European laundry with corner tub and additional storage cupboards
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling)
• NBN Connected (FTTN)
• LED down lighting throughout, including feature lighting in kitchen and living area dimmers
• Attic allowing additional storage in roof of garage
• Quiet street within easy walking distance to local Jameson shopping centre
• Large, grassed frontage (house set well back from the street)
• Fully enclosed front courtyard (opens off the main bedroom) with concrete base and 2 lockable side gates
• Open entertaining area in rear yard opening off the living areas, also has a gas bayonet and double power point
• Fully enclosed rear yard (great for pets and kids) Colorbond and timber fencing
• Metal store shed
• Wall mounted clothesline
• The exterior of the home is finished with a modern scratch render
• 3000 litre water tank
• Rinnai gas infinity hot water system
• Garage has remote control, internal access and additional storage cupboards at the rear plus room in driveway for another 2 vehicles off the road
• Concrete slab
• Brick veneer external walls with feature metal cladding and R2.5 wall insulation
• Timber truss roof framing with R5.0 ceiling insulation and anticon roof blanket
• Colorbond sheeting roof
• Colorbond fascia's and gutters
• Aluminium frames with double glazed windows and glass doors
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for FREE and provide a FREE Section 17 if you want to waiver your cooling off and submit an unconditional offer
• Free valuations on any properties you own to help establish your correct equity base or assist with finance approval
• Help amending any conditions in the contract such as organising an occupation agreement or variation of settlement dates to suit your circumstances