Renovated, single level family home with massive 73m2 car garage/multi-purpose space
Buyers Price Guide: From $720,000
The recipe for the perfect home goes a little something like this. One spacious single level floorplan, a large helping of upgraded & modern interiors, a dash of tranquillity thanks to a quiet loop street, a generous pouring of light, & a sprinkling of covered entertaining area to sweeten the deal. Luckily, 17 Hetherington Circuit has followed the recipe to perfection to create a tasty treat to suit live in owners & investors alike.
As you enter through the covered front porch, youll find an accommodating L-shaped formal living & dining room to the right with new timber flooring. As it can be closed off from the rest of the home, youll be able to truly rest & relax as the cooking gets underway next door. The modern kitchen is accessible through a gliding cavity door & has been thoughtfully renovated for the 21st century buyer with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, & an open view to the north-facing backyard where its easy to keep an eye on the kids.
Outside is where this property really shines & not just because of the striking sunshine that bathes the grassy yard year-round. The huge 47m2 covered pergola allows for wet weather entertaining or a reprieve from the sun in the warmer months while the low maintenance grounds provide a blank canvas for you to make it your own.
An exciting value-add is the 73m2 fully insulated garage with 3-phase power & remote entry doors plus freshly painted concrete flooring & this space can double as a workshop, study, rumpus, craft space or just accommodate all the toys the family has from bikes to cars & everything in between.
The very best things in life are made with love & theres a lot to love & little left to worry about at 17 Hetherington Circuit so prioritise an inspection & come to see it for yourself!
SMS 17 Heth to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Single level, freestanding home
- Quiet loop street location
- Direct North-facing rear yard & entertaining space
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Fresh paint throughout
- New carpets in all bedrooms
- New laminate floors in kitchen & family room, 4-year-old timber veneer floors in living & dining areas
- 4-car garage/multi-purpose space with 3-phase power, 10 double power points, 12 fluorescent lights, built in workbench at rear, insulated ceiling, painted floor & 2 remote-control entry doors
- Driveway can accommodate an additional 6 vehicles parked off road plus additional space for boat or trailer
- Vacant possession on offer
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Brand new, fully renovated kitchen with glass ceramic electric cooktop & externally ducted rangehood, electric oven & separate grill, large fridge space, 1 � bowl stainless steel sink, dishwasher, large walk in pantry, stone benchtops, & ample cupboard space,
- Ducted gas heating, wall mounted reverse cycle unit in living plus multiple ceiling fans
- Open plan family & meals space off kitchen with rear yard access
- L-shaped formal living & dining space with timber flooring, air conditioning unit, ceiling fan, & ability to be closed off from the rest of the home
- Main bedroom is privately segregated at the front of the home with an entire wall of built-in robes plus a walk-through robe
- Two-way bathroom off main bedroom with separate bath, shower, updated vanity, & floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 positioned to take in views of the rear & side yard, with built-in robes
- Laundry has built-in tub, bench space, linen storage cupboard, & outside access to clothesline
- Flat block with space to facilitate an extension to the rear
- Low maintenance front yard with established trees & lawn & set back from the quiet loop street
- Large, pitched roof pergola-covered entertaining area (47m2) opening off informal living space, paved underfoot with lighting
- Fully enclosed rear yard (kid & pet safe) which is directly north-facing & kept private by mature plantings
- New Colourbond fencing around the property
- Spacious grassed area opening off the entertaining area
- Metal storage shed behind garage (7m2)
- Repainted roof facias & architraves & bedding & pointing on roof restored
- 4 external security cameras & sensor lighting installed & operating
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process