Large grassed yard and expansive timber entertaining deck
Buyers guide price: From $850,000
It's not often you'll find a property as immaculately presented inside and out as 201 Jabanungga Avenue. Cared for by house-proud owners, this single level, three-bedroom courtyard home boasts light-filled living, a well-thought-out floor plan, and fabulous outdoor spaces.
The heart of this 6-year-old home is undoubtedly the spacious kitchen, living and dining area. Here is where you'll spend most of your time as you enjoy the north facing aspect and sun filled spaces. The well-appointed kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops, stainless steel 4-burner gas cooktop, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, island bench and plenty of cupboard space.
The master suite positioned at the rear of the property offers privacy and segregation from the other bedrooms, it's complimented by a walk-through robe and ensuite with vanity, shower, and toilet. Both secondary bedrooms are well-sized and comprise mirrored, double, sliding robes and full length North facing windows and share the 3-way main bathroom.
The outdoor living options include an undercover alfresco area accessed through sliding doors from the living area with freshly lacquered merbau deck extending out to the hedge-lined fence offering an enormous, uncovered area to further your entertaining and relaxation options with family and friends all year round.
With loads of extras such as ducted reverse cycling heating/cooling, instantaneous gas hot water system, in-ground irrigation system to both lawns, rainwater tank, and remote-controlled garage with internal access, everything has been thought of in this low maintenance home. The family-friendly suburb offers ample green spaces, parklands, and playgrounds, while being only minutes from shopping, supermarkets, and schools.
- Immaculately presented owner-occupied courtyard home
- Single level, free-standing, separate title (no strata levies to contend with)
- Open plan living with north to right side of home
- Vacant possession with flexible settlement options on offer if you have another home you want, or need, to sell
- Main bedroom at rear of home features walk through robe & private ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have sliding door, mirrored built in robes
- Timber-look laminate flooring in entry, hall and living, carpets in bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with glass splashback, stone benchtops, gas cooktop & stainless steel appliances plus an island bench
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Plenty of storage (linen and coat cupboards)
- LED downlights
- 3-way bathroom with bath and shower in one room, toilet in own room and a separate vanity
- Full sized laundry with bench space and access to rear yard
- Alfresco entertaining area with extended merbau decking
- In-ground irrigation system to both lawns
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Remote control garage door and internal access to the house
- Access from front of home to side yards
- Rainwater tank and garden shed in rear yard
- Low maintenance landscaping including a large side lawn, and established garden beds and mature trees for privacy
- Family friendly location close to green parklands, playgrounds, and shopping hubs
The Numbers (approx):
- Living area: 111m2
- Block size: 421m²
- Garage: 25m2
- Alfresco entertaining area: 13m2
- Timber deck: 47m2
- Age: 6 years (built 2015)
- Unimproved Value: $246,000 (2020)
- General rates: $2,171 p.a.
- Water rates: $742 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,775 p.a.
- Conservative rental estimate: $670/wk
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 stars
- Concrete slab
- Brick veneer exterior walls
- Timber truss roof framing
- Concrete roof tiles
- Colorbond facias and gutters
- Aluminium window frames with single glazed windows
- Timber and composite timber fencing
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written and verbal buyer price guides, which are updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract and bidding strategy video (request this by email).
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE.
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Pre-auction bidding strategy meeting with auctioneer to discuss the process and establish your gameplan
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and best contact phone number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.