Functional family homes don't get much better than the one found at 5 Madi Way, Ngunnawal.
Guide price from $900,000
A formal living room is positioned at the front allowing for a tranquil space to entertain, equipped with a TV bracket against a timber feature wall, as well as blinds and curtains to block out the sun (which cascades in through the full-length windows). It could also act as a media room for avid movie enthusiasts and gamers. This space is separated behind a cavity sliding door from the busyness of the main living areas then the bedrooms at the rear.
The kitchen and family zone is in the heart of the home. Families will relish in the durability of the stone bench tops, the sizeable five burner gas cooktop the convenance of the built in dishwasher and the space offered with the double sink and the tap likened to those found in a professional chef's kitchen.
From the family room, you can step straight out into a carpeted and enclosed sunroom which is a clever addition with a number of possible uses. It's a safe rumpus area for young children to play, with visibility from the kitchen, or could be a light filled studio or home office, maybe even a yoga room or gym the choice is yours.
The rear yard and covered pergola offer enough space for entertaining and outdoor play time to coincide (the perfect space for kids' birthday parties). Maintenance is minimal with a combination of astro turf and concrete front and rear (no lawns to mow in your precious time off).
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.
- Single level floorplan
- Completely free-stranding courtyard home
- Floorplan allows the home to be divided into 3 distinct sections
- Modern residence with additional external spaces (sunroom and pergola)
- North/East facing to front of home
- Vacant possession
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Light filled living areas thanks to full length windows
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- LED lighting throughout
- Tiling in living, kitchen and family rooms carpets in bedrooms
- Generous size kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops, double bowl sink on an island bench, built in dishwasher, plenty of storage & externally ducted stainless steel rangehood
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Mirrored built in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
- Built in cabinetry and bench space in laundry
- Double window treatments in formal living area (excellent energy efficiency)
- Enclosed sunroom opening off main living area
- Internal access from garage with remote control panel lift door
- Covered pergola over concrete entertaining area
- Rainwater tank
- Gas Rinnai infinity hot water system
- Astro turf front and rear
- Large driveway with space for additional 4 vehicles off the road
The Numbers (approx):
- Living area: 120m²
- Enclosed sunroom: 11m2
- Pergola: 9m2
- Garage: 35m²
- Block size: 312m²
- Age: 7 years (built 2015)
- Unimproved land value: $257,000 (2021)
- General rates: $2,104 p.a.
- Water rates: $742 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,686 p.a.
- Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $770/wk
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 5.5 stars
- Concrete slab
- Brick veneer external walls
- Timber truss roof framing
- Concrete roof tiles
- Colorbond facias and gutters
- Aluminum window frames with single glazed windows
- Timber fencing