Home sweet home, opposite parklands, plus it's vacant and ready for you now
Located in new Ngunnawal, this home is great for families sitting directly opposite a large open parkland and pond area, plus its only 100m away from the local play ground making it quick and convenient for when the kids want to go for a play to burn off some energy, or you want to stretch your legs and take the dog for a walk around the nearby scenic trails.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This house makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this property, inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
Buyers will love:
• Free standing, single level house
• Facing a large open parkland and pond area, great for getting outside and going for a walk
• Kids playground only 100m away
• No neighbors opposite for added privacy
• Sitting proudly on the high side of the street
• North facing living area
• Light, bright and airy
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available – move in now
• Two separate living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle, electric heating and cooling
• Double glazed windows
• Kitchen includes stone benches, new dishwasher, externally ducted range hood, provision for the microwave under the bench, double pantry and electric cooktop
• Want gas cooking? Well good news there is already gas connected to the house so this is an easy upgrade should you want it.
• Main bedroom includes a walk in robe, ensuite with full height tiling and tastic
• All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Main bathroom features a large bath, separate shower, full height tiling and tastic
• Laundry with linen cupboard
• NBN – FTTP
• Secure screen door at entry
• Large yard that is divided into multiple areas, including a long timber deck that is covered in one section with the alfresco area, plus a grassed area, great for the kids or dogs
• Double remote garage with internal access plus room at the rear for storage
• Long driveway with room for four cars
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Water tank
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 130m2
• Double garage: 37m2
• Alfresco: 8m2
• Total house size: 175m2
• Block 354m2
• Land value: $397,000 (2023)
• EER: 6 stars
• Rental potential: $800/week
• General rates: $2,395 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,619 p.a
• Age: 8 years (Built 2016)