Ample RZ2 land offering - modernised home positioned in a quiet loop street – available immediately
Buyers Price Guide: From $750,000
Don't miss out on viewing the house that could become your forever home. This single level, four-bedroom family abode is set well back from the road & offers room to grow & the opportunity to add your own touch. But first we have to talk about the expansive grounds…
Immediately upon viewing the front yard, you'll appreciate the generous driveway leading up to the secure 45m2 double garage meaning plenty of off-street parking for all the family. Be careful not to miss the position siding a walkway on the right (rather than another home) that stretches through to a strip of reserve then the oval of St Matthews primary school if the kids want to let off some energy or even better actually go to that school, how easy would that be? Plus Hannaford Street playground is at the end of the road 50m away for more entertainment options & a path under Belconnen Way takes you directly to the Hawker shops.
Out the back of this home, fully enclosed with Colourbond fencing, you'll be delighted by the multiple established fruit trees, providing figs, walnuts, olives, peaches, plums, & cherries for the entire family. You'll feel like you're living an idyllic farm life in no time, maybe you get those chickens you have always wanted for fresh eggs every morning, there is certainly heaps of space for them to be accommodated. Enjoy the fruits of your labour under the pergola of the large entertaining area all year round or out in the sunshine of the additional concreted entertaining spaces while the kids or family pet enjoy the grassed lawn.
Internally you can spread out across formal & informal living spaces privately separated at the front of the home. The informal living & dining area adjoins the kitchen with electric cooktop & oven, stainless steel dishwasher & ample cupboard space which we all know is a must-have for the modern family.
All four bedrooms are fitted with robes & carpet underfoot for comfort & practicality while the updated bathroom boasts a generously sized shower, custom vanity, & separate toilet room so there's no squabbling over space during the morning rush.
Currently vacant, its available for immediate occupation if you need to secure lodging quickly, however, flexible settlement options can be considered if you have another home you want, or need, to sell as part of the move. Please note the owners are happy to consider offers above the advertised guide price if they are on a contract & accompanied by a Section 17 certificate from a solicitor to waiver the cooling off.
SMS '29 Braine' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of the friendly auction system we run which buyers are really appreciating.
- RZ2 Zoning, privately positioned in a quiet loop street off another loop street
- Single level floorplan
- Siding walkway so you only have 1 neighbour directly adjacent
- Hannaford Street playground just 50m walk at the end of the street
- Easy stroll to Hawker local shops on the other side of Belconnen Way (50m walk)
- Conveniently located behind St. Matthews Primary School & oval (50m walk)
- Vacant possession & immediate occupation available
- Flexible settlement options if you have another home you want, or need, to sell
- Pre-auction offers will be considered above the advertised guide price if on a contract accompanied by a section 17 certificate from a solicitor
- U-shaped kitchen with electric cooktop & oven, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink & dishwasher, ample storage space
- Informal living & dining space off the kitchen with timber-look laminate flooring
- Formal living space located at the front of the home with carpet underfoot, separate wall-mounted air conditioning unit, & ability to be closed off from the rest of the home plus a full wall of windows
- All bedrooms have robes & carpet underfoot
- Updated bathroom with a generously sized shower, custom vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, & floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet room
- Laundry behind kitchen with washing machine to stay, built in sink, linen storage cupboard, & external access to the entertaining area
- Double door linen storage cupboard to hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED recessed lighting
- Double garage with remote powerlift door, fully insulated & roller door access to rear yard if you want to store a trailer
- Attached, 6m2 store/multi-purpose room attached to side of garage
- Room in driveaway to accommodate 10+ vehicles parked off the road
- Laser light covered, 40m2 outdoor entertaining area with lighting, ceiling fans, & external kitchenette
- 2 additional uncovered concrete entertaining spaces
- Gas hot water system
- Fully enclosed rear yard with Colourbond fencing
- Established fruit trees including walnut, peach, olive, cherry, plum, & fig
- 2 large garden store sheds (one could serve as a chicken enclosure if required)
- Easy care front lawn & attractive street appeal
- Modernised scratch-rendered & painted finish to the façade of the home & garage
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via EFT (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).