As new family home
Step into luxury at 1 Feilman Street Taylor, where theres no compromise on style or space. The clean and crisp modern facade invites you in to take a look behind the custom, high entrance doorway, fitted with a digital lock for convenience. Once youre inside, your feet will immediately register the highly engineered water and scratch resistance timber look flooring thats extended throughout the main living areas of this home.
The formal living space greets you upon entry, boasting ultra-high ceilings and expansive, custom sized, windows that are present right throughout the home. Here is a place to rest and relax when the working day is done as the kids enjoy the open plan living area further beyond. As the northern sun streams in through the double-glazed windows, the contemporary kitchen is illuminated along with the dining and lounge space. Enjoy indoor and outdoor entertaining effortlessly with sliding glass doors which access the rear yard and the 15m2 alfresco entertaining area.
Parents will rejoice when they uncover the private main bedroom complete with a sizeable walk-through robe and sleek en suite. As an added bonus, no two bedrooms share a common wall for an added sense of privacy and bedroom two is even fitted with a walk-in robe as well.
Last but not least is the low-maintenance yard thats either a busy persons dream or the avid gardeners blank canvas. Astroturf has already been laid throughout, so theres no grass to mow. All of this and a wonderful corner block position, theres nothing left to do inside or out.
The list of inclusions is significant and upon inspection you will appreciate that no expense has been shared to create this wonderful abode. Vacant possession is on offer as are flexible settlement options should you have another home you want, or need, to sell.
SMS "1 Feilman" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & walk through video.
- Single level, free standing house on high end of the street
- Corner block position (neighbours only on 2 sides)
- 2.7 high ceiling throughout the house to enhance the feeling of space
- Double glazed, extra-large windows and doors throughout helping to obtain the 6-star energy rating
- North aspect to rear of home
- Flexible settlement options if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
- Upmarket kitchen offers:
- Polyurethane kitchen cabinets which are durable and last longer
- 40mm Ultra white quantum quartz designer range stone
- Quantum quartz marquina stone splash back
- Island bench with angled waterfall edges
- Schweigen silent 900mm externally ducted range hood with motor on the roof
- Bosch gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and inbuilt microwave
- Walk in pantry
- Main bedroom has a walk-through robe into an ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has a generous size walk-in robe and is separated from bedroom 3 by the main bathroom for privacy (none of the bedrooms share a common wall)
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have 2-door, sliding, mirrored (extra-large) robes
- Earth wool Rating R5 insulation in roof and R2.5 insulation in walls. Main bathroom walls also insulted to reduce noise to adjacent bedrooms
- Both bathrooms are tiled to ceiling and have 1200mm wide vanities and large mirrors
- Main bathroom has recess in shower area and above the bathtub
- Family room opens off kitchen and has plenty of sun due to North aspect
- Sliding doors open North and West from the family room into your private fully enclosed rear yard
- Water and scratch resistant commercial grade laminate flooring with AC 5 rating and upgraded underlay
- Polyurethane customised vanities with ultra-white stone (ensuite, main bathroom and living area)
- Ceiling fans in living room, lounge room and master bedroom remote operated with inbuilt speaker
- Quality blinds throughout the house and designer sheer curtains in the living and lounge rooms
- Laundry with plenty of storage and access to clothesline
- 3.6-metre-long sliding door with 66% opening out to alfresco as doors are designed to stack on each other
- Daikin reverse cycling air conditioning system with 2 zones
- Custom 1200mm wide x 2400mm high entrance door with digital key lock and full height 2340mm internal doors throughout the house
- Study nook with cabinets on the top set away from the living areas
- Upgraded power and switchboard in living and lounge room area
- USB power switch in Master bedroom, on the island bench and the study nook
- 15m2 Tiled alfresco with lighting and external power
- Tiled porch at front of home with lighting
- Double garage has remote entry, internal access and the external wall is double brick which is important if you want to mount shelves, cupboards
- Space to park another 4 vehicles off the road in the driveway
- Swann video cameras externally for security
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- 2000L rainwater tank with submersible motor with connection to all toilets and laundry
- 18 degree high pitch Colorbond roof (never need to worry about water leaking through cracked tiles)
- 45mm pile height artificial turf has been laid at backyard and front yard for low maintenance (no lawns to mow)
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.