Beautifully updated, vacant & ready for you now
This single level, freestanding house is on a great block of land & has been modernized throughout. Light & bright, the main bathroom has been fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles & additional toilet. The updated kitchen has gas cooking & the timber flooring & down lighting throughout complete the picture to make this a very desirable residence.
Outside, the fully enclosed rear yard has a great undercover pergola, with plenty of room for a BBQ & dining table plus separate lounge & is surrounded by a mix of paving & garden beds, easy to care for so you can spend more of your leisure time enjoying the family rather than tending to the gardens.
The car accommodation is another great value ad; there is dual driveways with a single carport attached to one side & a double remote garage to the other. The mature trees & hedges in the front yard provide privacy from the street, & the pebbled walkway could even be enhanced further for a circular driveway housing additional cars off road.
Situated nearby to the Erindale Centre or just a short drive to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, the choice of nearby dining & entertainment options is endless with an abundance of eateries, restaurants, sporting facilities & clubs. With Ashley Drive & Drakeford Drive linking Wanniassa to Woden, the Inner South & the City, you are never too far away from anything you need. This delightful home is now ready for a new family to call it home.
SMS Langridge" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
What buyers will love most:
- Free standing, single level house
- Large undercover pergola
- Northerly aspect making it light & bright
- 2 toilets
- Dual driveways with plenty of off-road parking
- The owners will consider pre auction offers
- Vacant possession & early access available
- Flexible settlement timeframes
- Modernized throughout with stunning timber flooring & down lighting
- Modern kitchen with freestanding gas cooktop & oven, ducted range hood, dishwasher, space for a large fridge, lots of cupboards & drawers plus a triple pantry
- Ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
- Freshly painted internally
- Open plan living & dining at one end of the home
- 3 bedrooms & bathroom segregated at the other end of the home
- Renovated bathroom with full height tiling & toilet
- A separate & second toilet
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Triple linen cupboard in hallway
- NBN connected with fibre to the node
- 742m2 low maintenance block
- Dual driveways, with a remote double garage on one side plus a single carport on the other side
- Large gravel area out the front which could be used to park further vehicles
- Large fully enclosed rear yard with established trees offering great privacy
- Large pergola & paved entertaining area
- Quiet loop street location with mature trees & shrubs in the front yard, screening the home
- Ample off street car accommodation for another 7-8 vehicles
- Short drive to Erindale Town Centre, Tuggeranong Town Centre & Wanniassa shops
- Nearby Wanniassa Primary, St Anthonys Primary, Wanniassa High & Trinity Christian School
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.