Large family home with 120m2 of garages & sheds on a huge 1,295m2 parcel of land
Due to current restrictions, private inspections are strictly by appointment only to qualified buyers.
Please SMS "59 Shumack" to 0403 215 246 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract to confirm if this property may suit.
If you are then interested in arranging a viewing please SMS or email us back with your availability (day/time) and we will arrange a personalised viewing.
Surely one of the most significant homes to hit the market over the last few years in this tightly held, family friendly suburb - overlooking playing fields of the local primary school. Come & discover this very special opportunity for those needing flexible options for their family.
Enter this well maintained primary residence via the circular drive of 4 large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, formal & informal living & dining areas as well as a fully enclosed sunroom. A huge fully renovated kitchen now offers 900mm appliances including gas cook top, a built-in microwave, dishwasher & expansive stone bench top space including an island bench to allow you to cater for a busy household. Single level entrance from the double garage give easy access direct to the kitchen.
This property actually has two residences in one. The main residence can be kept open to, or shut off from, the fully self-contained unit with 2 bedrooms & 2 living areas plus a full kitchen, bathroom with integrated laundry & a separate entry. The single level unit is bathed in sunlight & integrates well with the primary residence making it excellent accommodation for family members desire their own space while still being in close proximity to the rest of the family. Equally, this unit provides ample space for a home business with separate entrance & metering, with the property also offering great storage options. It can also be utilised as a private rental or air BNB for extra income. Renting out the flat would achieve around $360 p/w. Renting out the home would achieve around $1000 p/w.
On top of all this you will enjoy the resort style facilities of a half size tennis court & inground saltwater swimming pool which are overlooked from the elevated terrace opening off the rear of the property in the private garden. There is also a large 47m2 shed in the back corner of the property which has been converted to now be functional as a, gym, rumpus, workshop, studio or storage space. Plenty of room for a caravan, boat & trailer on the cement driveway that runs the length of the property secured by an automatic garage door.
What an amazing combination of features allowing a wide variety of living options for a busy household. Personal space both internally & externally to keep the whole family happy yet also allowing get togethers around the tennis court, pool or terrace to enjoy a BBQ & the company of family & friends.
- 4 full sized bedrooms upstairs, all able to accommodate king or queen beds
- Upstairs bedrooms have built in robes, fresh paint & feature eco-friendly bamboo flooring
- Main bedroom has a wall of built in robes & elevated outlook over the Weetangera playing fields
- Open-design ensuite with two vanities, large spa bath, shower & toilet
- Separately metered 2 bedroom flat at the rear of the home is connected internally & can be used to accommodate family members or rented separately as it has its own entrance, full sized kitchen, r/c air con, bathroom & 2 distinct living spaces including a media room
- Separate formal living & dining rooms at the front of the home
- Formal living has electric fireplace + bay window with reading area
- Formal dining with French doors that open out to the front terrace
- Fully renovated kitchen that consists of 40mm stone benches, large island bench, soft close draws, glass splashback, double sink, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, externally ducted range hood & built in microwave
- Open plan, tiled family & meals room looking out to pool & rear yard through full length windows
- Enclosed 23m2 sunroom has a servery window from the kitchen with double glazed sliding doors that open to the outdoor entertaining area making for easy indoor outdoor dining.
- Downstairs laundry plus extra toilet room for guests
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Slow combustion woodfire in family room
- Infinity gas hot water system
- Built in drinks fridge by downstairs laundry
- Vacant possession on offer along with flexible settlement options if you have a house you need, or want, to sell
- Positioned on a spectacular parcel of gently sloping land 1,295m2, with Rz2 zoning
- Local shops just 100m away
- Public transport 50m away
- Directly across the road from Weetangera primary school & playing fields
- Shade covered, elevated, 25m2 outdoor entertaining area overlooking rear yard
- Inground saltwater pool fully fenced
- Half size tennis court with Astroturf surface, complete with line markings + nets
- Rear yard surrounded by mature trees & shrubs ensuring privacy
- No lawns to mow front or rear
- Extra-large (43m2) double car garage with remote entry & internal access
- Separate oversized (30m2) enclosed carport to right side of home with remote entry
- Rear access from the carport leads to a long cement driveway right down the side of home for more vehicles including a boat/trailer/caravan or all 3!
- Circular front driveway accommodating up to 8 vehicles off the road
- 47m2 multi-purpose room in rear yard is perfect for a gym/studio/workshop/rumpus/storage & has power, lighting, timber lined ceiling
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers.
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)