Extended family home offering multiple indoor and outdoor living options
Buyers Price Guide: From $850,000
Space, space, and more space. That's one way to describe this single level family home in a quiet loop street in the heart of Weston. You could also use the words updated, extended, and lovingly looked after by our house-proud owner over the last 22 years just to name a few.
Step inside the front door to discover an entry foyer that leads directly to the first of your impressively sized living spaces. The formal living zone features beautiful timber flooring that's been freshly polished and a wide window that allows the morning light to stream in. Next, the meals area reveals itself being seamlessly connected to the kitchen that's been modernised with stone bench tops, a new 900mm Westinghouse oven and 900mm cooktop and also features a large walk-in pantry.
Peak through the archway over the sink to the informal living and dining zone and don't miss the hidden study room either, tucked behind sliding cavity doors for the ultimate nook to get some work done in peace away from the hustle and bustle of family life.
The spacious sunroom is another cleaver addition, the West-facing position makes the most of the afternoon light warming the room through full height windows and doors but if you prefer more of the great outdoors, head out to the elevated, pergola-covered deck overlooking your fully enclosed rear yard.
The master suite is another standout feature, this oversized room really has to be seen to be believed. Thanks to the clever extension, this room presents as two with enough space for a luxurious sitting room plus a king-sized bed. Not to mention heaps of built-in robe space and a retro-style vanity, in conjunction with a modern ensuite.
There's barely enough room to tell you about the yard; you get a well-established and fenced veggie garden, wide open grassed spaces, mature hedging for privacy, and wrap-around fencing so even your pets can move in comfortably.
With supply levels so low in this area we expect buyers to welcome this home with open arms.
SMS '15 Mel' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Quiet loop street location
- Single level floorplan with multiple formal and informal living spaces
- Excellent proximity to neighbouring children's playground and reserve just 1 house away
- Closely placed to multiple schools (Orana Steiner School, St Jude's Primary School)
- 3-minutes' drive to Coolemon Court shopping centre
- Flexible settlement options on offer if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
- Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless steel 900mm Westinghouse electric oven, 900mm electric cooktop and externally ducted rangehood, 2 bowl stainless steel sink, skylight, ample storage space, and even a large walk-in pantry plus timber flooring that extends from the entry
- Informal meals space off kitchen with polished timber flooring
- Large formal living room privately positioned at the front of the home with timber flooring and window looking into front yard
- Expansive open plan, tiled living and dining area at rear as part of the home's extension with full height windows plus an attached study that can be enclosed
- Semi-enclosed sunroom (21m2) with tiling underfoot which opens out from the living and main bedroom
- Master suite at rear of home is over double the size of traditional main bedrooms with a sitting/dressing area, multiple built-in robes and vanity, and its own ensuite
- Updated ensuite with shower, vanity, and toilet
- Remaining bedrooms are generously sized with built-in robes and carpet underfoot
- Main bathroom has a separate shower, full bath, vanity with marble benchtops, 4-burner heat lamps, and skylight
- Separate toilet room beside main bathroom
- Updated laundry with plenty of additional storage
- Ducted gas heating
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Ventis Recycling Air System to use heat in the roof space to warm the house in Winter
- Updated light fittings
- Linen storage cupboards in hall
- Single carport with additional space to accommodate 3 vehicles parked off road
- Low maintenance front yard with established trees, covered porch, and garden beds
- Fully enclosed and well considered rear yard featuring extensive veggie patches, expansive grassed zone, mature privacy hedging, and clothesline
- Elevated and pergola covered entertaining deck looking West – 15m2
- Metal storage shed at bottom of driveway behind carport
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).