A freestanding, single level townhouse that feels like home
Quiet days are just around the corner, or down a peaceful cul de sac to be more accurate. This single level, completely freestanding townhouse is a unique offering and hitting the market with vacant possession so you can move in before the warmer months leave us.
Placed in a boutique and secluded development of just seven townhouses, you'll feel as if you're miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, yet the Ngunnawal shops are just a convenient 2-minute walk away. Pop down the siding walkway and you'll reach the local IGA, Take away, Indian restaurant, and kids playground in no time.
The flexible floor plan boasts two separate living quarters; a formal lounge room at the front and an open plan kitchen, living and dining space to follow. You can spread out or snuggle up, the choice is yours. And while the kitchen is original, the retro-feel hints at an idyllic time gone by and has been lovingly looked after so there's nothing left to do but cook up a storm with the whole family in tow.
And speaking of the whole family, you'll be pleased to find that this is a pet-friendly development, so your pooch can roam worry-free across the wrap-around rear yard. They'll love the large grassed spaced just as much as you'll enjoy the elevated timber deck, paved courtyard, and the added bonus of high fencing and privacy hedging.
It must be noted that due to this home's prime positioning and landscaped lawns, there'll be plenty of buyers' keen to get their hands on the keys. Number one can easily adapt to first home buyers, downsizers, and small families alike, so you'll have to get in quick to snap it up!
SMS 'Clara' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Freestanding, completely single level home
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- Boutique development of only seven townhouses
- Siding footpath with direct access to Ngunnawal shops being a 2 minute walk away
- Single brick garage with rear yard access
- Additional tandem car space for vehicles and/or trailers, boats, caravan parked off road
- Vacant and available immediately
- Early access can be arranged prior to settlement
- Pet friendly development
- Kitchen that's been lovingly kept in pristine condition with electric oven, 4-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, ducted rangehood, tiled splashback, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink, views to rear yard, and plenty of cupboard space
- Meals area and kitchen feature brand new timber-look laminate flooring, and sliding glass door access to yard
- Lounge room placed at the front of the home featuring north-facing windows, sliding glass door access to rear yard, brand new carpet underfoot, and wall mounted split-system electric heating and cooling unit and gas wall furnace
- Generously proportioned main bedroom that could easily accommodate a king sized bed and features wall length, 4-door built-in robe, carpet underfoot and a wall mounted heater/fan
- Bedroom 2 with single-door built-in robe, full height windows and carpet underfoot
- Bedroom 3 shares no walls with remaining bedrooms, carpet underfoot, and wall-mounted heater/fan
- Bathroom includes a separate shower, full bath, and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with built-in sink, linen cupboard, and access to the rear yard
- Linen storage cupboard
- NBN ready
- Neat and tidy, manicured front yard with garden beds, grassed lawn, and covered entry patio
- Wrap-around rear yard with multiple decks, paved courtyard, large grassed yard, established garden beds, high fences, gated access, and retractable clotheslines
- No unapproved structures
- Sun-screening external awnings
- Front hedging for added privacy
- Garden storage shed
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional on a contract.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable.