A two-storey, two courtyard, and two bathroom townhouse that won't be around too long
Buyers Price Guide: $540,000
Is there anything better than the townhouse lifestyle? Two-level floorplans, convenient location, and just enough outside spaces to keep you comfortable but not overextended. There is a reason why townhouses and terraces are among Canberra's most popular properties and 14 Howie Court is no exception.
The home itself is sat well back from the road, increasing the private atmosphere already on display with a double carport greeting you upon entry. Take a look down the road and you'll notice similar locales have converted the carports into double garages; with a little elbow grease you could make the most of a weekend and do the same.
An expansive set of living spaces greet you upon entry inside, boasting brand new flooring, staggering raked ceilings and walk-through access to the rear courtyard. The formal living space is big enough to host a comfortable lounging space, dining area, and home office but if that isn't enough, all you need do is gaze upstairs to uncover a third loft-style multipurpose space. Here you could set up an at-home gym, cosy library, or study with the skylight streaming in sunshine year-round – the choice is yours.
Downstairs delights even further with a segregated master bedroom, complete with sliding door access to the front courtyard (yes, this surprising property has two courtyards), 4-door built-in robe and renovated ensuite. Plus, the neatly kept kitchen offers a glimpse into the past with retro features any home-interior expert is sure to love. But if modern is more your speed, removing the fridge cavity will open up the layout so you can design your new kitchen to bring this beauty into the 21st century in a flash, just have a look at the photos from the kitchen next door!
There's more to love with timber framed windows and doors, gated access to the grassy development grounds, 2 more bedrooms with built-in robes, and a picturesque Juliet balcony that catches the direct northern sun. What better place for your morning coffee in your darling new home?
SMS '14 Howie' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Two-level terrace with only 1 adjoining wall and 1 neighbour
- North facing
- Light and bright with a great cross flow ventilation
- Solid double brick construction
- Freshly painted
- New flooring throughout
- Double carport with potential to enclose into a double garage
- Additional space in driveway to accommodate 2 vehicles parked off road
- Short walk to Belconnen town centre
- Short walk to CIASAC pool and gym
- Pet friendly development
- Original and retro open plan kitchen with freestanding electric oven and cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink, tiled splashback, and ample cupboard space
- Large dining/meals area near kitchen
- Expansive lounge room that can easily be made into 2 living areas with staggering raked ceiling and double sliding doors opening onto the rear courtyard
- Mezzanine or loft-style 3rd living/rumpus area with feature skylight
- Main bedroom is privately segregated downstairs and away from all other bedrooms with 4-door built-in robe, carpet underfoot, sliding door access to front courtyard and ensuite
- Fully renovated ensuite features shower, vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, and toilet to window for fresh air
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside upstairs and can accommodate king-sized beds, with 4-door built-in robes, carpet underfoot, and a Juliet balcony to bedroom 3
- Renovated man bathroom featuring separate shower, full sized bath, floor to ceiling tiles, vanity, heat lamps, toilet and window for fresh air
- Neat and tidy laundry with built-in sink
- External awnings to north-facing windows
- New lighting and feature lighting throughout
- Under-stair storage
- NBN ready, Fibre to the Curb (FTTC)
- Front courtyard is north facing with paved and gravel entertaining space plus garden beds
- Rear courtyard is completely enclosed with paved area, garden beds plus a leafy outlook with gated access to private development grounds and grassed area
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).