Single level, free standing townhouse, vacant and ready for you now
This property feels more like a house than a townhouse and offers an easy care lifestyle for you and your family. With no steps or any adjoining walls to worry about, this private and peaceful home is vacant and ready for you now.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This townhouse makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this property, inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
Buyers will love:
• Free standing, single level townhouse, located at the end of the row
• North facing living and entertaining areas
• Light, bright and airy
• Available with vacant possession
• Early access prior to settlement available – move in before Christmas
• No unapproved structures
• Beautiful cared by its house proud owners
• Walking distance to the AIS, GIO Stadium, Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, Radford College, Café Momo and more
• Bus stop nearby
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench with provision for the microwave and room for bar stools, gas cooking (only 3 months old), dishwasher, double pantry and space for a double fridge
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Segregated main bedroom and ensuite at the back of the property for added privacy
• Two separate living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle, electric heating and cooling
• Main bathroom features a large shower, separate bath and full height tiling
• Laundry with linen cupboard
• New security door to the rear yard
• Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
• NBN FTTC
• Beautifully landscaped gardens, also the strata maintains the front grass for you
• Double remote garage with internal access, new garage door, with room at the rear for storage
• Long driveway with room for four cars
• Lots of visitor parking spread around the development
• Rear yard with grassed area, established plants, water tank and pump, irrigation system, side gate for easy access plus a clothesline
• Paved entertaining area with pergola
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Roof recently re painted
• The option to add solar panels if you wish (other owners have already done this)
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 128m2
• Pergola covered entertaining area: 37m2
• EER: 5 stars
• Rental potential: $750/week
• Strata levies: $1,762 p.a.
• General rates: $1,342 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $1,542 p.a
• Age: 15 years (Built 2008)
• Current balance of admin and sinking fund as of 20/10/23: $343,386
• Strata manager: Vantage Strata
• Number of units in development: 96
• Units plan number: 3246
• Builder: Milin Bros
Make an offer
NOTE: This is not a contract of sale document. Both the purchaser and vendor must sign a contract of sale document before this offer becomes legally binding. An offer may be withdrawn at any time before signing a contract of sale document. If you do enter into a contract of sale, it is advisable to check regarding any cooling-off rights that you may have and how to exercise them