Renovated, single level townhouse, welcome home!
This townhouse has been lovingly and thoughtfully renovated both inside and out. The amazing outdoor space has a great wow factor, and it has been designed to feature multiple zones for you to relax, entertain or play. Perfect for those that want to sit outside, and soak up some of the northerly sunshine, or maybe you just want to hang out with your fur baby in the private and secure yard thanks to the wrap around Colourbond fencing.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This townhouse makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the property and be pre signed prior to settlement.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and much more, please send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Renovated and beautifully presented
• North facing yard and living area
• Single level townhouse
• Windows on three sides
• Only one adjoining wall being the garage
• Two separate living areas
• Light, bright, and airy with a lovely cross flow ventilation
• No unapproved structures
• Vacant possession with the option for early access prior to settlement
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• New flooring throughout – hybrid vinyl in living areas, plus new carpets in the bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom with, shower, separate bath, floating vanity with timber top plus great storage options
• Kitchen with lots of cupboards and drawers, dishwasher, externally ducted rangehood, electric cooktop and oven, double pantry plus appliance cupboard
• Want gas cooking? Well good news, there is already a gas connection to the property so this can easily be added.
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling systems in both the living area and main bedroom
Ceiling fans in the living area and main bedroom
• All bedrooms have built in robes that have been updated internally for practical storage
• All bedrooms have curtains and roller blinds
• Double linen cupboard in the hallway
• Room for an additional two cars in the driveway and the gravel parking space
• Two feature planter boxes out the front
• The rear yard had been updated with a fantastic deck, pergola, and seating area, all perfectly integrated, great for entertaining or relaxing
• Updated Colourbond fencing, with a gate to the right
• Excellent privacy thanks to established hedging
• Built in storage under the timber seats, plus a built in dog bed area and compost bin
• Gas point, power and tap in rear yard
• New – instantaneous gas hot water system
• Garage with remote door, internal access, and access to the rear yard
• Storage room at rear of garage, plus clothesline
• Crimsafe screens on all doors and security screens on windows
• The strata beautifully maintains all the front gardens and lawns
• A short walk to the Florey shops with all of life's conveniences only a few minutes away
The Numbers (approx):
• Living area: 96m2
• Garaging: 18m²
• Age: 35 years (built 1988)
• General rates: $2,545 p.a
• Strata levies: $2,438 p.a
• Balance of the admin/sinking fund: $22,629
• Water rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,352 p.a
• Rental estimate (unfurnished): $550 /week
• EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 2 stars with a potential of 6 stars
• Strata Manager: CIVIUM
• Units Plan number: 512
• Number of townhouses in development: 25
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract.
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for FREE.
• Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver the cooling off period.