Single level and updated throughout - Guide price from $555,000
In the heart of Giralang, just moments from the local primary school & sportsgrounds, 12 Warring Place sits in a boutique development at the end of a quiet leafy cul de sac street. This single level townhouse is renovated, low maintenance & ready for you to move right in!
The open plan living & dining area is light and bright, boasting timber-look laminate flooring, sliding door access to the rear courtyard & is fitted out with a wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit.
The kitchen has been lovingly renovated to make the most of the space with timber-look benchtops, two burner electric cooktop, electric oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, plenty of storage & a stainless steel single bowl sink that overlooks the front gardens to the North.
The bedroom wing can be closed off from the main living areas for added privacy and both rooms feature full length North facing windows, built in robes, dual roller blinds & carpet underfoot. Included in this separate wing is the bathroom which has also been fully renovated & offers a corner shower, vanity & bath as well as the separate laundry room with exterior access to clothesline for added convenience.
The home has the best of both worlds with a low maintenance courtyard to the rear featuring an open paved entertaining area and Astroturf plus a clothesline & access to the external car space in front of the garage. The fully enclosed front gardens are lush and green with mature trees and shrubs giving you options a plenty to enjoy all year round.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.
- Single level floorplan
- Shares just 1 wall with next door so open to 3 sides
- Quiet, boutique development
- Renovated throughout
- Vacant possession with potential for early access prior to settlement if you need to move in quickly
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
The Numbers (approx):
-Living area: 71m2
-Rear courtyard: 38m2
-Front courtyard: 72m2
-Age: 43 years (built 1979)
-General rates: $2,300 p.a.
-Water rates: $740 p.a.
Strata levies: $2,228 p.a.
-Land tax (investors only): $2,861 p.a.
-Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $530/wk
-EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 1.5 stars with potential for 6 stars
-Name of development: Giralang Parklands
-Number of units in development: 26
-Strata manager and contact number: ACT Strata Management Services – phone 5131 2600
-Units plan number: 177
-Open plan living & dining with timber-look laminate flooring
-Renovated kitchen with timber-look benchtops, two burner electric cooktop, electric oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, plenty of storage & a stainless steel single bowl sink
-Renovated bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, vanity and separate toilet room (also renovated)
-Both bedrooms have built in robes and dual roller blinds
-Separate laundry room with exterior access to clothesline
-Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living area
-Security screens to the front and rear doors
-Secure garaging with internal access & remote-control entry
-Single external car space in front of garage
-Rear courtyard is low maintenance with paved entertaining area, clothesline, Astroturf & access gate to the external parking space
-North orientated, enclosed front yard with mature trees and grass
- Concrete slab
- Double brick and weatherboard cladding external walls
- Timber truss roof framing
- Concrete roof tiles
- Timber facias
- Metal gutters
- Aluminum window frames with single glazed windows
- Metal and Colorbond fencing
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written and verbal buyer price guides, which are updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract and bidding strategy video (request this email).
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE.
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer.
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via eft (no need to arrange a bank cheque).
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer.
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting with the auctioneer prior to auction to establish bidding tactics and discuss the auction process.