Not to big, not to small… is it just right for you?
Good news for buyers!
In-person inspections can now take place from Saturday 18th September.
Please note, these inspections can only offered to qualified buyers only who have pre-approved finances and are ready, willing and able to purchase now.
The 1st step is to request the digital brochure via email which will contain the full marketing contract including building and pest reports and once you have reviewed this, if you wish to then book a private showing please reply to the email we send you and we will allocate you a 15 min viewing slot in the coming days. A maximum of two members from the same household can attend.
Upsizing, downsizing or even looking to purchase your very first home? Well look no further. This modern home blows the competition away with all you could ask for and more. Refreshed internals complete with new paint, vinyl flooring, window treatments and lighting and a desirable wrap around courtyard ready for summer with a large entertaining deck… You'll be hard pressed to find anything like it on the market right now.
A convenient single level floorplan flows throughout the contemporary interiors with no steps to navigate and effortless transition from one space to the next. The open plan living area encompasses lounging, dining and an enviable kitchen that leads onto a covered alfresco space for summer barbeques to be enjoyed in peace and privacy. Each bedroom comes complete with sliding built-in robes and carpet underfoot, the main bedroom being generous in size complete with an ensuite whilst bedroom 2 could be well suited to a home office or nursey. Also noteworthy is none of the bedrooms share a wall for an added sense of separateness and privacy.
Moving outside, the rear yard really needs to be seen to be appreciated and is a fantastic value-ad for a property of this style, offering an abundance of space complete with outdoor living options on the generous timber desk. The freshly mulched garden beds are ready for the green thumb of the family, and the grassed area is perfect for kids and pets alike to enjoy.
Positioned away from busy roads in a quiet yet convenient street, this unique direct street frontage townhouse is the perfect blend of practicality and luxury. Every now and then, a property hits the market that's not too big, not too small, not too isolated and not too busy; it's juuussst right. Come and see if 2D Everard Place is just right for you.
SMS 'you name & 2D Everard to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Boutique, 10 yr old development of only 12 homes
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street with no through traffic
- End townhouse only sharing one wall, with windows on 3 sides and direct street access
- Single level with no steps to navigate
- Single remote entry garage with internal access
- Driveway space for an additional vehicle parked off road
- 1 minute walk to local IGA, plus 10 minutes to well-regarded Carlten Street shops with coffee stores and takeaways, or 15 minutes to Kambah village
- Pet friendly strata
- Low strata fees
- Vacant and available immediately (if desired)
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- New paint, vinyl flooring, downlights and window furnishings
- Light and airy, spacious combined living & dining area
- Large kitchen featuring stone benchtops, 1 ½ bowl sink, 4-burner gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space with soft closing drawers
- Over-sized main bedroom at rear with 3-door sliding mirrored robe and modern en suite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity, built-in towel rack and toilet
- Second bedroom (segregated away from the main bedroom) with 2-door mirrored sliding robe, ideal for a home office or nursey
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity & toilet
- Internal access from garage, with laundry at rear
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling unit
- Rinnai Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity and NBN compatible
- Covered front entryway patio and garden beds
- North-facing rear yard
- Timber entertaining deck
- Large wrap-around yard with grassed area, garden beds and established plants
- Garden shed and side access to yard
Conveniently located to:
- Kambah IGA and a bus stop
- 5 minute drive to Kambah Adventure Park
- 6 minute drive to Kambah Village shopping precinct including Woolworths, Post office, restaurants and cafes
- Close proximity to St Thomas Primary & Namadgi School
- Nearby South Point Shopping Centre
- Easy access into the CBD directly along the parkway
Internal Living: 79m2
Age: 10 years (Built 2011 )
General rates: $2,175 p.a
Water & sewerage rates: $677 p.a.
Land tax (investors only): $2,767 p.a.
Strata levies: $2,130 p.a.
Unit plan number: 3603
Strata Manager: Civium phone 1300 724 256
Rental potential: $480 p/wk
EER: 6 stars
Number of townhouses in development: 10
The Offer Process:
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional and on a contract (preferred).
- Offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable via eft just prior to exchange of contracts.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required.
- The property will not be held off the market under offer until the buyer is ready to exchange contracts.