North-facing, spacious living and picturesque gardens
Buyers Price Guide: From $715,000
Not all townhouses are created equal and this immaculate offering proves that. Not only is number 18 positioned with the ideal northern orientation, but this two-level abode comes complete with two separate living areas, a front and rear courtyard, and oversized bedrooms all lovingly cared for by its live in owners.
The lower level greets you from the entryway foyer where sky high ceilings let you know you're about to be presented with a whole lot of space. The informal lounge and kitchen pair off to the left and just a little ways through, the separate formal living and dining zone becomes clear. The owners have newly installed double glazed bi-fold doors enabling the two living quarters to be closed off from one another. In other words, ample privacy.
Carpeted stairs take you up to the elevated bedroom wing where three generously proportioned bedrooms await. First and foremost, the master suite boasts all that you could ask for with sliding glass door access to a private balcony, two, deep-set walk-through robes, and an en suite that prioritises relaxation featuring a separate corner spa bath. The two remaining bedrooms can easily accommodate king-sized beds and have been fitted with sliding built-in robes so no family member feels left out.
Everything outside has been taken care of, from the front gate to the ultra-tall rear fence. There's no grass to mow, so you can cross that chore of your to-do list for good while the established and mature garden beds add a natural touch to both spaces. After you're all moved in and settled, take a glass of champagne out to the rear entertaining deck and enjoy the splendour of purchasing a property that's tailor made to your comfort.
SMS '18 Temp' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Located in the boutique townhouse development of 'Grevillea' in The Gardens Complex
- 2 level floorplan (garage and living on lower level and bedrooms on top level)
- North facing orientation
- Owner occupied and carefully looked after residence
- Active executive committee with well-run strata (only $3,778/yr) and beautifully maintained grounds
- Quiet position with no through traffic and away from any roads
- 1-minutes' walk to neighbouring playground and nature reserve
- Just down the road from The Golf Creek Country Club (golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant/bar)
- 6-minutes' drive to picturesque Gold Creek village which has a wealth of shopping and eating options
- Vacant possession, available immediately (no waiting for tenants to relocate)
- Flexible settlement options if you want, or need, to sell another home
- High ceilinged entry foyer
- Informal family room at front of home with newly installed double-glazed bi-fold door to close the room off from the foyer.
- Family room also has tiled flooring with inslab heating, sliding glass door to access front courtyard, and sliding timber Venetian window treatments
- U-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops and rounded eat-in meals space, dishwasher, 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven, 4-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, ample cupboard space, pantry, outlook to rear courtyard, and sliding cavity door to close these spaces off from the additional living zones
- Formal living and dining room at rear with tiles underfoot, sliding glass door access to rear courtyard, upgraded lighting and high-quality window treatments plus a free-standing gas fireplace
- All living areas downstairs and all bedrooms upstairs
- Main bedroom features 2 separate, deep set, walk-through robes, ceiling fan, and sliding glass door access to elevated balcony with outlook
- Sizable ensuite with corner spa bath, separate shower, heat lamps, vanity with stone benchtops, toilet, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedroom 2 is oversized with Roman blinds, north-facing window, 3-door sliding built-in robe, and carpet underfoot
- Bedroom 3 is also oversized with 2-door sliding built-in robe, private outlook and carpet underfoot
- Main bathroom comes complete with separate bathtub, huge shower, vanity with stone benchtops, heat lamps, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet room
- Additional separate toilet/powder room on lower level for guests
- Neat and tidy separate laundry room with rear yard access
- Security door to front of home
- Under stair storage space
- Ducted gas heating throughout plus free-standing gas fireplace in formal living room
- Inslab heating in family room and kitchen zone
- Ducted evaporative cooling upstairs
- LED downlighting
- Linen storage cupboard upstairs
- North-facing, fully-enclosed front courtyard with, Astroturf and established and mature garden beds, and high fencing for privacy
- Fully-enclosed rear courtyard with timber entertaining deck, stencilled concrete, established garden beds, privacy hedging, high fencing, stone retaining walls, and retractable clothesline
- No grass to mow front or rear
- 315 litre electric hot water system located in rear yard outside kitchen window
- Double garage with remote entry and internal access
- Driveway can accommodate two additional vehicles parked off road
- The Grevillea complex is beautifully maintained by an active strata
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).