Record price for 2 bedroom townhouse in O'Connor
Unique, single level townhouse with large wrap around courtyard 178m2 in total
It is only occasionally that properties such as this ever come to the market, a single level townhouse in a boutique development & a quiet loop street around the corner from the local shops.
Positioned at the rear of this development away from the road & at the end of the row, your privacy is guaranteed. Sharing just one wall allows this residence to be flooded with natural light from its full-length windows. All bedrooms & living areas look out to private external spaces & the 91m2 courtyard with its border of mature trees & paved entertaining area is a rare bonus.
The 2 bedrooms each get the use of their own bathrooms & the large open living space at the rear extends off the modern kitchen, plus the ultra-high ceilings throughout serve to enhance the feeling of space & tranquillity.
This development has basement parking but this is overshadowed by the fact that townhouse 11 has its own remote entry 51m2 lock up double garage (with additional storage space) which then has internal access stairs directly into the living room, offering a safe & secure way to come home.
Being vacant we can facilitate quick access after exchange & prior to settlement for free, but if flexible settlement options are required in order to sell another place for example then that can be accommodated too.
The combination of features on offer will be hard to find again so we suggest making an inspection a priority, we make viewings easy with 3 times allocated every single week of the campaign for buyers convenience plus private inspections by appointment.
SMS "11 Hard" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- Generous 87m2 of single level living
- Huge wrap around, private, fully enclosed courtyard adding another 91m2 of additional space
- High ceilings throughout (3.2m) to enhance the feeling of space
- Full length windows to flood the property in natural light
- Oversized, remote entry, double lock up garage with storage & internal access from the basement
- Video intercom for guests
- Boutique development of just 11 properties
- Walking distance (less than 200m) to OConnor shops where The Duxton, Capital Chemist & PhysioSport are located
- Walking distance to Turner primary school, Saint Phillips Kindergarten & OConnor Cooperative School
- Vacant possession on offer (no waiting for tenants or owners to find another place)
- Early access for free after exchange on offer if you need to move in quickly
- Modern kitchen consists of double sink, stone bench tops, multiple cupboards & drawers, built in electric oven & cooktop
- Main bedroom with floor to ceiling windows offering view of enclosed courtyard & two door wardrobe with built in shelf + hanging rack
- Modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedroom 2 with floor to ceiling windows covered by curtains + roman blinds & a 2 door wardrobe
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & heat lamps which is situated right next to bedroom 2
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large open living room with floor to ceiling windows & ultra-high 3.2m ceilings
- Multiple PowerPoints & antennas allowing flexibility when setting up living room
- European laundry in kitchen hidden by sliding doors, built in sink + dryer included
- L shaped, private & fully enclosed courtyard of 91m2 bordered by mature hedging
- Paved entertaining area off the rear with shade cover
- Double side gate access to rear yard
- Separate enclosed entertaining area at the front off the main bedroom
- 3 basement car parks allocated to visitors
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including full contract
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE cooling off (section 17 certificate) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your equity