Immaculate, single level, freestanding home in boutique development of 3 at the end of a quiet cul de sac
Pre-auction offers are encouraged. If not sold prior, this auction will take place online and you can participate remotely. Please register your interest with us for further details.
Due to current restrictions, private inspections are strictly by appointment only to qualified buyers.
Please SMS "#1" to 0403 215 246 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract to confirm if this property may suit.
If you are then interested in arranging a viewing please SMS or email us back with your availability (day/time) and we will arrange a personalised viewing.
Buyers guide price - From $550,000
Have you been actively hunting for a single level, easy care residence to downsize into?
Have you been searching for a freestanding home in a small development?
Have you been wanting a beautifully maintained property with nothing to do but move in & relax?
Have you been hoping for privacy & tranquillity in your new abode?
Have you been looking for something modern & cosy in the location you know & love so close to the Belconnen Town Centre?
Have you wondered if such a property actually exists?
Well this is the ray of sunshine you have been waiting for, you really need to read on, there is so much more to discover
- Single level, free standing townhouse
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac street & elevated above street level
- Small development of 3
- Modern residence just 5 years old
- Owner occupied & beautifully presented inside & out
- Pet friendly development & fully enclosed yard
- Flexible settlement options
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dual sinks, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood & dishwasher
- Mobile kitchen bench unit with timber top & 2 under bench shelves to be sold with the home
- North aspect to living area
- Timber-look flooring in living area with double sliding door access to rear yard
- Downlighting & high-quality curtains throughout living area
- All bedrooms are positioned together, segregated from the living area
- All bedrooms have honey-comb blinds for light, sound & thermal insulation as well as shear curtains for privacy
- All bedrooms have mirrored, sliding built in robes
- Ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet & heat lamps
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, toilet, skylight & heat lamps
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning wall units (living area & main bedroom)
- European laundry by kitchen closed off with bi-fold doors
- Internal access double garage with remote controlled roller door & rear access to yard
- Additional shelving around walls of garage for storage
- Rinnai infinity, instantaneous gas hot water system
- Concrete entertaining area in rear yard
- Small patch of grass & elevated vegetable garden
- Sandpit for the kids (or family pet)
- Mature hedging offers privacy from neighbours
- Water tank for the gardens
- Fully enclosed rear yard with 2 side access gates
- Secure mesh security screen on front door
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including full contract
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE cooling off certificate (section 17) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your equity