Pristine single level townhouse backing reserve
In this tightly held market, homes in this price bracket are hard to come by so we suggest you make an inspection a priority. Its a neat package for the eager first home buyer, in fact, it will probably be cheaper to own than rent, especially with the free stamp duty to eligible 1st home buyers. You will not be disappointed.
Investors will be attracted by its low maintenance & strong rental return which is estimated at $440/wk. After exchange of contracts we can allow investors to start the search for tenants & hold rental exhibitions so you can have a rental income ready to go by the time you settle.
Positioned in a small development of 9 single level townhouses in a quiet loop street, this home also backs a strip of reserve which allows you to walk just 150m to the local school & playing fields.
Having 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms is a rarity, coupled with new paint throughout, an updated electric oven & cooktop & no out-standing maintenance items, this is undoubtably an attractive & exciting option to settle on before Christmas.
SMS 9 Main to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Quiet loop street location
- Boutique development of 9 townhouses
- Single level townhouse, backing nature strip
- Shares a wall on only 1 side (living area & kitchen) with next door neighbour
- North aspect to living room & main bedroom
- Open plan living spaces
- Bedrooms segregated from each other by the ensuite & bathroom for privacy
- Both bedrooms have built in robes
- Kitchen (including updated oven & cook top) & bathrooms in neat & tidy condition
- Skylights in bathroom & ensuite
- Separate laundry with rear yard access
- NBN connected (fibre to the home installed 2014)
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit plus electric wall heating unit
- 315 litre electric hot water system
- New paint throughout
- Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
- Fully enclosed, private rear courtyard with paved area & garden beds
- Single garage plus single allocated car space to the side plus 2 visitor car spaces next to that
- 150m walk down path direct to Palmerston District Primary School & fields (no roads to cross)
- Vacant & available for immediate occupation
- Free access after exchange of contracts & prior to settlement if required
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange of contracts
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)
- To strengthen your offer you can waive the 14 days cooling off period