Penthouse living in this 8th level corner unit with 2 car spots
Due to current restrictions, private inspections are strictly by appointment only to qualified buyers.
Please SMS "65 Linq" to 0403 215 246 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract to confirm if this property may suit.
If you are then interested in arranging a viewing please SMS or email us back with your availability (day/time) and we will arrange a personalised viewing.
The Award winning Linq building is a very highly regarded development just a stones throw from the shores of Lake Ginninderra & the hub of the Belconnen Town Centre. Set over 2 distinct towers, residents enjoy the resort style facilities of a pool, gym, gardens & BBQ. There is even a communal garden with an active neighbourhood that loves sharing seedlings & crops.
Unit 65 is positioned on the top level (8th floor) of the West building. Being a corner unit, it captures light from full length double glazed windows on 2 sides & the elevated outlook can be enjoyed all year round. The kitchen window overlooks Black Mountain & in the early morning you'll spot balloons drifting by as you make breakfast.
The double glazing is reflected in the very high energy rating of 6 stars & when combined with the efficient Heat Recovery Unit, the peak days of every season will be a breeze & using the Reverse Cycle AC will not bust the bank. In addition, its so quiet you would be forgiven for forgetting you are so close to the town centre.
The 2 bedrooms are separated for privacy & share a modern bathroom & separate toilet room & both have full length, sliding built in robes. New carpets throughout mean there is nothing to do but move in, relax & enjoy your new lifestyle.
Vacant & staged with display furniture, flexible settlement options can be considered if you need to move in quickly after exchange, or settlement can even be delayed if you have another property you need, or want, to sell.
- Vacant & ready for immediate occupation (even prior to settlement)
- 8th level corner unit with lots of natural light
- Penthouse level, no other units above
- Very private, no other units able to look in
- Double glazed windows & sliding doors throughout
- NBN connected, fibre to the building high speed internet
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Dual blinds throughout
- Heat exchange unit to ventilate the apartment with fresh air all year round
- Modern galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, timber features, 2 sinks, Bosch appliances (dishwasher, electric cooktop, electric oven) & floor to ceiling window to bring in the light
- Spacious living room with downlighting & three floor to ceiling windows
- 2 reverse cycle heating & cooling units (living room & main bedroom)
- Main bedroom with sliding door access to balcony & sliding, 4 door wardrobes lovely spot to enjoy stunning sunsets
- Bedroom 2 with 3 door wardrobes & two floor to ceiling windows
- Bathroom with large shower, dimmed corner lighting in shower, vanity, mirror cupboard, floor to ceiling tiles & 2 towel racks
- Separate toilet room with floor to ceiling tiles, storage cupboard, sink & built in mirror cupboard
- Video intercom for guests
- European laundry with dryer included
- West facing, covered balcony, 6m2
- 2 tandem car spots, one of which is semi-enclosed by 3 solid walls (only plan of this type to get 2 allocated spots)
- Dual storage enclosures at rear of carpark
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
The Linq Development:
- Built in 2014 by Creative Building Services
- 2015 Master Builders Association ACT award winner for best 'Apartments or Units 4 stories or above
- Central outdoor garden & barbecue area accessible only by residents for privacy
- Access to private pool & gym for all residents
- Easy lift access direct from basement & ground to level 8 (no stairs)
- Opposite Canberra International Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Quick walk to the Westfield shopping centre
- Just 100m from Lake Ginninderra with its biking & walking trails & parks & playgrounds
- 3-minute drive from University of Canberra (UC), 10 minute drive to the city & ANU
- Rapid bus stop literally at the front of the Linq building
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers.
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)