Just 100 metres to the City Centre it does not get more convenient than this
Looking for a central location, walking distance to almost everything the Inner North lifestyle has to offer? Only a 2-minute stroll to the cultural hub of Braddon while the City is just a few moments down the street. This property is vacant & early access is available for an ultra-keen buyer who is ready to step out in style.
Youll be perfectly set up to enjoy the delights of such a well-placed locale while reaping the benefits of the private orientation. Outside boasts a generous 23m2 terrace (a third of which is covered), allowing the light to flow through the full-length windows & doors into the open plan kitchen & living space.
SMS 1 Mort to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract
- Vacant & ready for immediate occupation
- Early access available for free after exchange & prior to settlement
- Single level unit with lift access from basement & ground to front door (no stairs to navigate)
- End unit with only 1 neighbour
- Sliding door opening onto the spacious & private, 23m2, partially covered terrace
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, 1.5 sink, four burner electric cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher
- Generous bedroom with an entire wall of built in robes (3 mirror doors)
- Modern main bathroom with full height tiling, toilet, shower, heat lamp & vanity
- European style laundry with dryer included
- Linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning wall unit in living room
- Security intercom entry for guests
- No. 28 development has a podium level established gardens for a tranquil place to relax
- Restricted entry allocated basement car parking spot only 10m from the lift
- The basement storage enclosure at the rear of the car space is fully enclosed ensuring privacy
- Undercover visitor parking off the road
- High energy rating of 6 stars
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- NBN connected (FTTP)
- Convenient location walking distance to Braddon & the City
- 4-minute walk to Ipima light rail station
- 2-minute walk to Braddon entertainment precinct
- 4-minute walk to Canberra CBD
- Easy walk or bike to ANU
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.