A lavish Inner-City lifestyle on the penthouse floor of the 'Midnight' development
Happy New Year! Please note we will be starting showings during the week of the 15th January, exact days/times TBC closer to the time.
In the meantime please send us an email with your details and we will come back to you closer to the time once we have open home times confirmed. We will also send you a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract, video and more...
You can't beat Braddon when it comes to living the ultimate Inner-City lifestyle, and this modern apartment will see you taking in the very best this bustling suburb has to offer. Positioned on the 7th floor of the 4-year-old Midnight building, you'll secure access to one of the most enviable locales Canberra has to offer.
The interiors have been designed with timeless taste in mind. The contemporary kitchen flaunts stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances and walks directly into the open plan living and dining space where the East facing floor to ceiling double glazed windows give a real 'wow' factor to this abode. Dappled in light & with views back to Mount Ainslie, you can come home to rest knowing you'll be more than comfortable all year round.
And what executive apartment would be complete without an alfresco balcony to welcome guests and ring in the evening with a glass of wine in hand. You'll be protected from the elements year-round as it's conveniently enclosed on three sides and completely covered overhead. Make sure you queue up some music on the in-built surround sound system and open the double-glazed sliding glass doors to create an unmatched, enjoyable atmosphere.
With rest and relaxation in mind, all residents get the use out of the resort-style facilities on offer in the Midnight building, gym, pool and sauna - not a bad way to start and/or end the day.
Benefits for investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre-signed prior to settlement meaning no vacancy and an income stream from day 1.
Benefits for live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen so you can be living in your new home earlier than usual.
• Level 7 (top level) position in Midnight development facing East
• Galley-style kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooktop with rangehood, electric oven, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and ample storage space
• Open plan living and dining space with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit, carpet underfoot, and east facing floor to ceiling windows
• Main bedroom with mirrored sliding door robes, carpet underfoot and sliding glass door access to balcony
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, floating vanity, mirror with storage behind, LED downlighting, oversized shower and toilet
• Enclosed European-style laundry at entry with built-in sink, washing machine and dryer included
• Linen storage cupboard at entry
• Double glazed windows and door throughout helping achieve the 6 star energy rating
• Roller blinds on all windows and doors
• Surround sound system
• Covered balcony that's enclosed on 3 sides
• Building offers lift access from basement and ground to level 7 with no stairs to negotiate
• Security access to each level and into carpark
• Single allocated car space with lockable storage enclosure at rear in basement level 'B3'
• Gym, pool, and sauna facilities for use of all residents
• Pet friendly complex (subject to strata notification)
• Vacant possession (not subject to any tenancy)
• Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
• Living area: 55m2
• Size of terrace: 10m2
• Level in building: 7 of 7
• Age of unit: 4 years (Built 2019)
• General Rates: $1,773 p.a.
• Land Tax (investors only): $2,119 p.a.
• Strata levies: $3,817 p.a.
• Rental estimate: $570/pw
• Energy efficiency rating (EER): 6 stars
• Name of development: Midnight
• Number of units in development: 230
• Strata manager: Grady Strata
• Units plan number: 4769
• Admin & Sinking fund for development: $1,076,928
• To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed
• A digital brochure has everything you need to consider a purchase including the full contract (just request this through any of the web portals and it will be automatically sent to you)
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and free section 17 certificate to waive your cooling off period
• Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred
• Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
• A 5% deposit (which is payable via EFT) is pre-approved and payable just prior to exchange of contracts
• Free valuations on any properties you own to help establish your correct equity base or assist with finance approval