Fancy nature as your neighbor?
Buyers Price Guide: From $490,000
Those who say nothing beats dinner with a view have clearly not experienced open-plan living with a view. Situated in the highly sought after suburb of Bruce, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment overlooks Fernhill Park, providing buyers with a private oasis to call home.
The vast layout of the property provides a 'canvas' for prospective buyers to make the space their own. With three large bedrooms, two generously sized bathrooms and undercover spaces for two vehicles, this home has it all. Nestled close to the action yet away from the hustle and bustle of the main road, homeowners will sleep easy knowing they've invested in a prime location without sacrificing peace and quiet.
The modern kitchen is gorgeously finished and offers stainless steel appliances such as a dishwasher and electric oven - you certainly don't need to be a Masterchef to navigate this beautiful space. The kitchen looks out over the light-filled living area with easy access to the balcony. Everything you need to unwind or entertain.
Each of the bedrooms are generously sized with the master bedroom featuring a large ensuite and premium access to the balcony. Shopaholics will rejoice at the triple built in robe! The remaining two bedrooms feature a double built in robe and ample space for all of your bits and pieces-everything will have a place. The main bathroom features a large shower and bath as well as a large vanity for getting ready for the day.
This property is ready right now-why not make it yours.
SMS '93 Belle' to 0431 228 046 for the digital brochure containing the contract and an explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
Buyers will love
- Move in right now! Vacant with early access available.
- North facing location, overlooking the beautiful Fernhill Park.
- Extremely private and sheltered from road noise.
- Single level and spacious 103m2 apartment with generous open plan living space.
- 13m2 fully covered balcony with access from the living area and main bedroom.
- The unit has been freshly painted.
- Pre-auction offers will be considered.
- Situated on level 1.
- With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and two allocated car spaces, there's room for all.
- The main bathroom features a large shower and bath.
- Laundry nook with dryer for those last-minute 'I have nothing clean!' moments.
- Instantaneous electric hot water system-energy efficient and never ending.
- A wealth of visitor parking and intercom access for guests.
- Large storage enclosure in basement.
- Private and sheltered balcony stretches from the living area to the bedroom.
- Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops & stainless-steel appliances including an electric oven and cooktop and dishwasher.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living room.
The Location in Bruce
- Uniquely positioned in this sought after and ever-expanding suburb.
- Walking distance to Canberra Stadium, the Australian Institute of Sport and Bruce Shops and Cafes.
- Short walk to Fernhill Park & Playground-perfect for outdoor leisure.
- Close proximity to a variety of other facilities such as Calvary Hospital and education institutes like Radford College and University of Canberra.
- Not to mention Westfield shopping centre to help you fill that triple robe.
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via EFT (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).