Vacant & ready for you now
Perfectly positioned with the City quite literally on your doorstep, this single level, 2-bedroom apartment located in the City Plaza complex is the perfect opportunity to soak up the location & lifestyle of inner City living. Enjoy a morning walk around the lake & walk to work or the Canberra Centre for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch or even a Saturday night dinner & drinks at a plethora of establishments.
Leave the car at home in the secure basement parking & enjoy the location on offer. However, if you dont have a car & would like some extra income, just rent out the highly desirable car space for $300/month, thats $3,600/year & use the extra money to buy yourself something nice your next holiday the choice is yours.
SMS 401 to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Elevated position on level 4 with great views to Mt Ainslie
- North East facing
- Very private, no units looking in
- Full length windows in living area to take in the tree-top views
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & double pantry
- Timber floors to living area
- New carpets in bedrooms
- New paint
- The floorplan runs the full length of the building allowing more natural light & air flow
- Balconies at each end of the unit
- Large main bedroom with study nook, ensuite with large spa bath/shower & access to rear balcony
- Bedroom 2 has mirrored robes & access to balcony
- Main bathroom with laundry
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning units (living area & main bedroom)
- Good internal storage
- Vacant & ready for you now
- Early access available if needed so you can book in your move prior to Christmas
- Flexible settlement timeframes
The Building & the Location:
- Single allocated basement car space with wall mounted storage cabinet
- Potential to rent the car space for $300/month, $3,600/year
- Lift access
- Intercom entry to building for guests
- NBN Connected
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Canberra Centre & much more literally on your doorstep, you simply can not buy any closer to the City
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)