North facing, vacant, single level and located away from all roads
If you are looking for trendy Inner City living, but need more space, then this 'Forum' apartment is a standout with a generous 122m2 of total space on offer. The direct North aspect for both bedrooms and the living areas capture an abundance of light. Surprisingly peaceful & private even though you are in the heart of the City, you will not see, let alone hear any traffic noise which might surprise you.
This development is located just a short walk from the heart of the City & an even shorter stroll from the picturesque Commonwealth Park. Enjoy a morning walk or bike around the lake, then leave the car at home & walk or scooter to work or the Canberra Centre for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch.
The 'Forum' has many delights for you to make use of. Imagine enjoying a barbecue on the rooftop terrace & taking in the lights of the City & the lake views. If you are looking for a good workout, the fully equipped gym is at your disposal, complete with aerobic equipment, pin-loaded machines & free weights. The Civic pool & gym is also located directly across the road if you want to get some laps in for exercise or just take a dip to cool off.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is the best present you could buy. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
- Direct North facing
- Located on level 2
- Spacious floor plan offering 97m2 of internal living space plus a 25m2 fully covered balcony
- Brand new kitchen with double pantry, lots of cupboards, soft close drawers, stone bench tops, feature lighting, electric cook top, plus a new oven and dishwasher
- Huge main bedroom with space for a study desk, direct access to balcony and walk through robes to ensuite
- Bedrooms are segregated for added privacy and are both large enough for king size beds
- Main bathroom has bath/shower, plus a laundry room with dryer and washing machine
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units (heating & cooling) in living and main bedroom
- Double cedar doors opening from the living area to the balcony
- NBN – Fibre to the building
-Single allocated car space with storage cage in basement
The Forum development:
- Rooftop terrace with barbecue & shade umbrellas
- On-site gym on ground level
- Tranquil internal courtyard & fountain
- Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Intercom for guests
-Lift access direct from basement & ground to your level
- Security cameras throughout complex
- Rubbish chutes on each level
- Centralised gas hot water system
- Well maintained building with an active body corporate
- Current roofing works being undertaken and paid for by the insurance company as a result of hailstorm last year
- Located directly opposite Civic swimming pool
- Situated next to the foot bridge with direct access to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
- Lots of additional parking options for guests opposite the building
- 500m to Canberra Centre up Allara St
- Living: 97m²
- Balcony: 25m²
- Total: 122m2
- EER: 6 stars
- Number of units in development: 117
- Rental potential: $600 /week
- General rates: $1,863 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $660 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,194 p.a.
- Strata levies: $6,076 p.a.
- Administrative fund balance: $113,104
- Sinking fund balance: $960,376
- Age: 20 years approx. Built 2002
- Strata manager – LJ Hooker Strata
- Units plan number – 2179
- Builder/developer: Hindmarsh
To Help Buyers
- We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
- All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and best contact phone number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.