One of the Forums largest and best units, with 129m2 of fabulous space
If you are looking for trendy Inner City living, but need more space, then this 'Forum' apartment is a standout with a generous lifestyle on offer. Both bedrooms and the living areas capture an abundance of light, and the unit is surprisingly peaceful & private even though you are in the heart of the City.
Love fresh air? Then open the 4 doors, yes that's 4 doors to your very generous, fully covered balcony and say, "Hello fresh air and good morning sunshine!"
This development is located just a short walk from the heart of the City & an even shorter stroll from the picturesque Commonwealth Park. Enjoy a morning walk or bike around the lake, then leave the car at home & walk or scooter to work or the Canberra Centre for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch.
The 'Forum' has many delights for you to make use of. Imagine enjoying a barbecue on the rooftop terrace & taking in the lights of the City & the lake views. If you are looking for a good workout, the fully equipped gym is at your disposal, complete with aerobic equipment, pin-loaded machines & free weights. The Civic pool & gym is also located directly across the road if you want to get some laps in for exercise or just take a dip to cool off.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is the best present you could buy. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
What buyers will love the most:
• The size! One of the largest units in the Forum building
• In fact its larger than most 2 bedroom units in the City and surrounding areas
• Brand new premium hybrid flooring in the living areas and kitchen
• Brand new carpets in the bedroom
• End unit with extra side window
• Tree top views across the street
• Excellent privacy with no other units looking in
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available
• Spacious, single level floor plan
• Double cedar French doors opening out to a fully covered balcony with private outlook and new tiles
• Modern kitchen with lots of cupboards and drawers, stone bench tops, dishwasher, electric oven, and cooktop
• Huge main bedroom with space for a study desk and additional furniture, extra side window, direct access to balcony, built in robes, and ensuite
• Bedroom 2 also has built in robes and direct access to balcony
• Bedrooms are segregated for added privacy and are both large enough for king size beds
• Main bathroom has bath/shower, plus laundry with dryer
• Reverse cycle air conditioning units (heating & cooling) in living and main bedroom
• Single allocated car space with storage cage in basement
• Lovingly updated and cared for by its live in owner
The Forum development:
• Rooftop terrace with barbecue & shade umbrellas
• On-site gym on ground level
• Tranquil internal courtyard & fountain
• Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
• Secure building with Intercom for guests
• Security cameras throughout complex
• 2 x brand new lifts
• NBN – Fibre to the building
• Rubbish chutes on each level
• Centralised gas hot water system
• Located directly opposite Civic swimming pool
• Situated next to the foot bridge with direct access to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
• Lots of additional parking options for guests opposite the building
• 500m to Canberra Centre up Allara St
• Living: 106m²
• Balcony: 23m²
• Total: 129m2 (one of the largest units in the building)
• EER: 6 stars
• Located on level 1
• Number of units in development: 117
• Rental potential: $650/week
• General rates: $2,131 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $660 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,623 p.a.
• Strata levies: $9,147 p.a.
• Total admin and sinking fund balance $456,124 as of 10/01/24
• Age: 21 years approx. Built 2002
• Strata manager – LJ Hooker Strata
• Units plan number – 2179
• Builder/developer: Hindmarsh
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor that can provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable