Ground floor unit with 41m2 courtyard & direct street access
Nestled in a boutique development in a quiet tree-lined street, this beautifully presented ground floor unit is ready for its new owner to move in by Christmas.
2.7m high ceilings add to its spacious feel & this is further accentuated by the plan opening out from the bedroom & the living areas to a private, enclosed 41m2 courtyard. Entry & exit can be via this courtyard if you dont want to go through the main entry door into the development.
Modern inclusions offer a kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances including a new dishwasher & the instantaneous hot water system means you can enjoy extra-long showers after a long day.
Set in a tranquil tree lined street, Volante is within walking distance to the Dickson shops where you will find an array of restaurants & bars for those that love to socialise. For those that enjoy a more active lifestyle, Yowani Golf Course, the Lyneham Tennis & Hockey Centres & Southwell Park are just minutes away across Northbourne Avenue & nature reserve & bike trails feature prominently throughout the area.
The City, with some of Canberras finest restaurants, shopping, museums & theatres, is just 4 km away, down Canberras main thoroughfare, Northbourne Avenue where you will be able to utilise the light rail for quick & cheap transportation.
Vacant & ready for occupation prior to Christmas, this attractive residence is sure to be of interest to live in owners & investors alike, so make an inspection a priority.
SMS "7 Vol" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Single level floorplan on the ground floor of a 2-storey building
- Boutique development of just 16 units
- High ceilings throughout (2.7m)
- Private, 41m2 courtyard with direct street access for ease of entry & exit
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, new electric cooktop, new dishwasher & externally ducted rangehood
- Downlighting throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning wall unit in living area
- Bedroom has 2 door sliding built in robes
- European laundry with dryer included
- New electric instantaneous, electric hot water system
- Voice intercom for guests
- Category 5 cabling including pay & free to air TV
- NBN connected
- Crimsafe doors from bedroom & living area into courtyard
- Undercover access from basement to front door
- Single car space right next to internal stairs
- Storage enclosure (mesh) at rear of car space
- 4 external visitor spots outside of the carpark
- Currently rented by a house-proud tenant who will vacate in December
- Current market rental potential is $380/week
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)