Single level, ground floor and huge outdoor living spaces - vacant and available for immediate occupation
Stepping into the property market is made incredibly easy with this uniquely designed, two-bedroom unit on the ground floor, offering a flexible floorplan to suit your living requirements. Surrounding lifestyle choices are endless with Tuggeranong Town Centre and Lake Tuggeranong on your doorstep.
A private, secure courtyard is directly accessible from the main outdoor thoroughfare so your guests can have hassle free access to the home when you are hosting a get together. More than double in size compared to most apartments, there's more than enough space here to entertain guests, to play with children or to accommodate a pet who needs a little extra space. Partly tiled and partly Astroturf, the maintenance of this area is extremely low, no lawns to mow here!
The living and bedrooms look out to the courtyard, allowing ample natural light to flow in through full-length windows, right into the kitchen. It's well-appointed with modern fixtures and fittings and spacious enough to accommodate a few extra guests if need be.
The second bedroom can act as a multipurpose room, accessible via chic glass doors from the main living area, it could be an extended living space, rumpus or media room. Or if working from home has become a regularity, it makes for the ideal home office that you can shut yourself away from when the day is done to get that work-life separation.
The oversized main bedroom doesn't compromise on space. In fact, there's more than enough room for a king-sized bed. Extra-long built in robes can easily accommodate a wardrobe for two individuals and direct sliding door access to the courtyard enhances the feeling of space and natural light.
Situated less than 200 metres from the Tuggeranong Town Centre, it's easy to swing past the supermarket or one of the nearby restaurants after a run around Tuggeranong Lake, a walk through the nearby nature reserve or a play at the park with the kids. It's also just across the road from Bunnings so a weekend sausage sanga might just become a regular occurrence (paired with a couple of outdoor pot plants to style up the courtyard, of course).
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.
- Well-appointed and presented light-filled, ground floor apartment
- Generously sized floor plan and oversized courtyard
- Flexible living options via a multipurpose room or second bedroom
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
- Available for immediate occupation (no waiting for tenants or owners to move out)
- Flexible settlement options available if you need a little longer to finalise the finances for settlement
The Numbers (approx):
- Living area: 70 m²
- Courtyard: 38 m²
- Age: 4.5 years (building completed September 2017)
- Strata levies: $2,755 p.a.
- General rates: $1,235.00 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $672 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $1,392 p.a.
- Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $460/wk
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 stars
- Name of development: SouthQuay
- Level in building: Ground
- Developer/builder: Empire Global
- Number of units in development: 283
- Strata manager and contact number: LJ Hooker Strata – 1800 383 333
- Units plan number: 4369
- Admin fund balance for development as of 11/04/2022 - $101,666
- Sinking fund balance for development as of 11/04/2022 - $488,697
- Large, open plan living area with swinging door access to external terrace
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink, 4 - burner electric stove top, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Privacy and block out blinds at each window
- European laundry at entry with dryer included
- Build in, sliding door, mirrored robes in main bedroom
- 2nd bedroom has a swinging door and double French doors opening into the living area
- Full height windows in living areas facing the courtyard
- Carpets in bedrooms in living areas, tiles in kitchen and bathroom
- Bathroom has shower, toilet and vanity
- Intercom access for guests
- NBN is FTTP
- Sliding and doggy door access to courtyard from master bedroom
- Easy maintenance partially covered courtyard with part tiling and part Astroturf
- Ample space for BBQ and outdoor entertaining with large furniture items able to be accomodated
- Rear gate access to common areas (easy for guests to come and go)
- Secure, restricted entry basement carparking space with lockable storage enclosure & lift access
- Plenty of visitor carparking options around the complex