Over 100m2 of North facing courtyard space, positioned at the rear of the development - Guide price from $575,000
An accessible way to live amongst one of Canberra's most enviable Inner South locations, in a home that offers all the creature comforts, without the upkeep. That's what the apartment at 3/6 Cunningham Street offers its new owner.
Located in a ground floor, corner position of the 'Century Apartments' discover this premium two-bedroom, one bathroom abode. Not only is it a place of refuge after a day of enjoying the best of Canberra in the surrounding area, but it's also an easy space to veg out on a quiet weekend or enjoy the company of friends at home where you can accommodate more guests than you would expect. Plus, an unexpected bonus is the large communal space at the rear of the building extending your entertaining options even further.
While you might be within walking distance to some of the city's best eateries, the kitchen still makes meal-time a breeze. It's equipped with high-end Bosch appliances including a 4-burner electric cooktop, a stainless-steel oven and recyclable stainless steel rangehood, as well as a dishwasher, plenty of fridge space, stone bench tops, a well-sized pantry and additional storage space for extra appliances, cookbooks or the odd pot or pan (used only on rare occasion, surely).
The open plan living area is carpeted for comfort and opens out to a tranquil, partially covered terrace which then flows out to an AstroTurf lawn giving over 100m2 of total space externally. This will form the scene for many a dinner party with friends – or perhaps a place to enjoy a few drinks before heading out to enjoy all the Inner South has to offer, which will certainly keep your social calendar full, week after week.
Both Manuka, Kingston and the Kingston Foreshore precincts are within easy walking distance. Exercise could incorporate a game of sport or a run around with the dog at the adjacent heritage-listed Kingston Oval, or perhaps a walk through the stunning tree-lined streets to Lake Burley Griffin and back again. A cheeky beer and Brodburger before the walk home wouldn't go astray either.
There are also numerous gym and group fitness options close by including Club Lime and Muse Pilates. Easy trips to the bustling Fyshwick Markets for your fresh food needs will become a regular weekend outing. Enjoy the new lifestyle on offer in this affordable price bracket.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you immediately.
- Quiet ground-floor, corner apartment in the 'Century Apartments'
- Development positioned opposite heritage listed Kingston Oval
- Unit 3 is located away from any roads at the back of the development on the - - North/East corner
- Only shares 1 wall with unit next door
- Single level throughout and lift access direct from basement so excellent option if you have any mobility issues
- Pet friendly (subject to strata notification)
- Vacant possession
- Basecamp for an incredible lifestyle made possible by nearby amenity including cafés, restaurants, bars, gyms in the Manuka and Kingston precincts, as well as and the Fyshwick Markets and Lake Burley Griffin
The numbers (approx):
Internal living area: 72.5m2
Courtyard size: 103m2
Height in building: 1 of 3
Age of unit: 10 years (built 2012)
Strata levies: $5,065 p.a.
General Rates: $2,033 p.a.
Water & sewerage rates: $684 p.a.
Land Tax: $2,477 p.a.
Rental potential (unfurnished 12m lease): $540/week
EER: 6 stars
Sinking fund balance as of 20/06/22: $241,527
Admin fund balance as of 20/06/22: $63,595
Name of development: Century Apartments
Builder: Maddison Constructions
Strata manager: Vantage Strata – phone 1800 878 728 or 61719707
Units plan number: 3733
Number of units in complex: 47
- Kitchen equipped with a built-in dishwasher, stone bench tops, 1.5 bowl sink, Bosch electric cooktop, Bosch stainless steel oven, stainless steel rangehood, large fridge space and microwave space
- Large carpeted open plan living and dining area featuring reserve cycle, wall mounted air conditioning unit
- Sliding door access to the North to the huge rear terraced outdoor space
- Audio intercom for visiting guests to allow them through the entry doors of the development
- Carpet throughout both bedrooms and living areas
- Large, light-filled main bedroom with direct sliding door access to outdoor terrace plus additional side window and three-door, sliding, mirrored built-in robes
- Second bedroom features highlight window and roller blinds along with two-door, mirrored, sliding built-in robes
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms, as well as floating vanity with two drawer storage, heat lamps, toilet and large shower recess
- Integrated European laundry hidden behind bi-fold doors with dryer included in sale
- Linen storage cupboard conveniently located directly across from laundry
- Over 100m2 of outdoor terrace space specifically allocated to this unit
- Combination of tiles, AstroTurf and raised garden beds with mature plantings for privacy
- Almost perfect North aspect allowing light in all year round
- Side gate with access to main area of the complex where there is lots of additional space to play or relax with the kids or pets
- One allocated car spot in restricted access basement with storage enclosure situated directly behind
- 7 additional visitor car spaces in basement (also with restricted access)
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written and verbal buyer price guides, which are updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract and bidding strategy video (request this email).
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE.
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off