An apartment and a commercial business space wrapped up in one 2-level floorplan
You've just stumbled upon one of the rarest offerings to hit the market in 2021, it's almost like it was made for the year of working from home. 12/38 is truly versatile owing to the expectational residential and commercial zoning at play here with the lower-level prime for operating your small business out of. You'll have direct access to Gozzard street that walks right into Gungahlin's thriving town centre from the covered front courtyard, and a convenient place to rest right upstairs. It's a home and office all-in-one.
Downstairs encompasses the central living quarters with a contemporary kitchen and an elongated living space where there's ample room to make it your own, convenient powder room, and second bedroom. Each area lends itself nicely to a traditional living setup or the central locale for your passion project.
Upstairs is where you can call it quits for the day with a generously proportioned bedroom, fully serviced main bathroom, and private entry from within the complex. If starting or continuing your own business is not in the cards for your future, then you'll also have the added benefit of an adaptable floorplan that grows with you.
You could even turn the single garage into a visitor carpark as it has great internal access to the rear of the apartment. There's street parking of course for your car, but you'll barely need it anyway what with the proximity to everything you need.
SMS '12 Goz' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Residential and commercial zoning. It's a home and office all-in-one.
- 3 separate entry points to the unit, 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor
- Direct street entrance, great for commercial use
- Large covered and paved entertaining area with high timber privacy fencing
- Two level floorplan
- Prime central location sitting among the heart of Gungahlin's shopping precinct
- Walking distance to the Light Rail
- Single garage with remote door, internal access, and storage space
- NBN connected
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Vacant with early access and flexible settlement options
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric oven and cooktop with brand new rangehood, double basin sink, tiled splashback, spacious double pantry, and ample cupboard space
- Elongated open plan living space with ultra-high 3.47m ceilings, double sliding glass door access to the front courtyard, carpet underfoot, and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 with carpet underfoot, full height windows, sliding glass door access to rear
- Powder room with vanity, toilet, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Under stair storage
- Intercom system
- Block out curtains
- Secure and separate upper-level entry door accessed from level 1 within the building
- Main bedroom is generously sized with dual window treatments, double mirrored built-in robe, and carpet underfoot
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity, shower, and toilet
- Neat and tidy European-style laundry with sink and dryer
- 4-door linen storage cupboard halfway up stairs
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review & section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers
- A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft