2 separate living rooms, top floor with tranquil views, great investment opportunity, light rail stops nearby
Due to current restrictions, private inspections are strictly by appointment only to qualified buyers.
Please SMS 15 Kianga to 0403 215 246 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract to confirm if this property may suit.
If you are then interested in arranging a viewing please SMS or email us back with your availability (day/time) and we will arrange a personalised viewing.
This stunning, 101m2 apartment is surely the pick of the bunch for so many reasons. The owners have completely modernised it throughout with new flooring, new paint & new lighting so you can just move in, relax & enjoy your new abode.
Positioned on the top floor you have no neighbours above but of more significance is its elevated outlook over the reserve. With its mature trees & shrubs & pond you will appreciate the tranquil vista rather than looking into other units.
Another unique feature of this apartment is the floorplan which offers 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes & a large central living area then another multipurpose room. This additional space can be kept open & used as a dining room, reading room, home theatre room or maybe a study. Also, if required, just install a single door & the room can be closed off & used as a 4th bedroom or more private space to get away from other family members & just relax & enjoy the water & reserve views.
Vacant & ready for its new owner, we suggest you move quickly to view this wonderful home, we offer 3 opens every week plus private viewings at times to suit if you cannot make the scheduled opens, so you have no excuse to miss out.
- Vacant & ready for immediate occupation
- Top floor position - level 3, & only 1 neighbour on this floor
- 2 separate living areas (a rarity in apartment living)
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop, recycling rangehood, 1.5 sink, dishwasher, corner pantry
- Brand new, timber-look laminate flooring through all living areas
- Brand new carpets in all 3 bedrooms
- Freshly painted throughout
- New lighting throughout
- Double doors opening from the living area to a 10m2 terrace
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with 2 door built in robes
- Main bedroom segregated from the others for privacy
- Bedroom 2 has sliding door access to a second private balcony with views of the pond & reserve
- Bedroom 3 also have views of the reserve
- Modern ensuite & main bathroom with vanity, toilet, large shower & heat lamp
- Wall mounted reverse cycle unit in family room
- Space saver laundry with dryer included in the sale
- Huge walk-in storage room by main entry door
- Intercom entry for guests
- NBN fibre to the premises
- Single lock up garage with remote entry plus single allocated car space
- High energy rating of 6 stars - cheaper to heat & cool
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Great investment opportunity (rental return $520/week)
- Beautiful outlook over reserve & pond to the South
- Kianga development is just under 8 years old & has a mix of units & townhouses
- Positioned well away from Flemington Road (no traffic noise)
- 4 minute drive to Gungahlin town centre
- 10 minute walk to Mother Teresa private school
- 15 minute drive to Canberra CBD
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.