Find the sun & find the fun at Kingston Foreshore
Get ready & get excited as the Kingston Foreshore starts to come alive, as Canberrans come out of hibernation & start chasing the sun & finding the fun. With numerous bars, cafes, restaurants & exciting activities in & around the lake, there is always something to do & something to keep you fit & healthy.
Choose from a walk, run or bike ride around the lake, hit one of the nearby gyms, take a kayak out for a paddle & then take your friends out on a GoBoat for a picnic & a little fun.
FIRST HOME BUYERS:
Would you like to secure a property & take advantage of the free stamp duty, but don't really want to move now? If so, you have the option to buy now & rent the property for the first year then move in afterwards once the lease is up. This option is available to all first home buyers & we'll be happy to chat further with any questions you may have. Give yourself lots of time to think about what furniture you would like & best of all the tenant will be paying the majority, if not all your mortgage for you, thanks to the rental yield of $430/week which equals $22,360 for the year.
Currently leased at $430/week until 14th September 2020, this property will suit an investor seeking strong rental returns & a set & forget investment in an area that is in high demand. That's a gross rental yield of 5.6% plus we have a depreciation schedule available which can be passed on to decrease your tax further.
SMS " 61 Element" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the marketing contract & more info on this apartment.
- Kitchen features stone bench tops, Miele cooktop & oven plus ducted range hood, integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN connected. Fibre to the Premises
- Timber flooring in living areas, carpet in bedroom
- 2 way bathroom design
- Sliding door built in robes in bedroom
- Large storage cupboard
- Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
- 1 car space & a storage enclosure
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
'Element' development features:
- Located directly on the Kingston foreshore promenade
- Building designed by Cox Architecture
- Numberplate recognition & smart lighting to lead to your car space
- Glass lifts with water views direct from basement & foyer to your level
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Numerous security cameras around building
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification as a formality)
Low body corporate fees & living costs thanks to the:
- High level of technological integration
- Solar panels & rainwater harvesting
- Intelligent lighting systems & energy monitoring technology
- Double glazed windows
Virtual building manager which allows residents to remotely book shared facilities such as the:
- Rooftop garden & barbecue areas
- 8 person cinema
- Parcel lockers so couriers can safely deposit packages, owners then receive an email notification.
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)