Water views, north facing & surprisingly private
Purchase a slice of luxury in one of Canberras most pristine locations. This one-bedroom apartment is perfect for those who want to get into the property market or expand their portfolio, suited for both live-in owners or as an investment.
Bask in the morning northern light from the elevated, covered balcony that overlooks Lake Burley Griffin & Kingstons glistening harbour. Stroll down the promenade on the weekends & graze your way through the variety of restaurants, bars & cafes that sit along the waters edge.
The sleek interiors are a staple of the Aurora complex having only been built 7 years ago. The apartment features tiled flooring throughout for seamless cohesion between living spaces, modern bathroom & kitchen as well as basement parking.
SMS 8 Aurora to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract
- Water views of Lake Burley Griffin & Kingston canal
- North facing
- Elevated outlook, located on level 3
- Surprisingly private thanks to the location & design within the building
- Functional modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher & integrated fridge
- Open plan living area that opens through stacking double glazed doors onto the covered balcony
- Modern bedroom with a full wall of 5 built-in robes & a roller blind for privacy
- Light & bright, stylishly designed bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, custom vanity & stone bench top
- Laundry with dryer & washing machine included
- Sleek & modern interiors & fittings
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Downlighting throughout
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind, double glazed windows & doors
- Single allocated basement car space & storage enclosure, with additional car spaces available to rent separately in the building
- 15m to lift from car space for convenience
- Vacant possession available, however all furniture is negotiable
- Early access available after exchange & prior to settlement if you need to move in fast
- High speed Transact VDSL2 is available, NBN & foxtel also connected
- Located along Kingston Foreshore with a variety of restaurants, bars & cafes at your doorstep
- Aurora complex is designed by Cox Architect, & interiors by BKH
- Rubbish shoot on each level
- 4 units in stairwell
- Video Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
- Short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, CBD, Brindabella Business Park & the Airport.
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers.
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)