3rd level end unit with windows on 2 sides
This executive, elevated, single level apartment offers the perfect, high quality, low maintenance lifestyle. Situated on Kingston Island, there are no commercial units in Lakefront', which offers a sense of peace & privacy that live-in owners especially will appreciate. Just across the bridge there is a huge wealth of recreational, social, retail & commercial options right on your doorstep. The hardest thing as you embark on your morning walk around the lake will be to choose where to get your coffee.
The open plan living area opens out through glass sliding doors to a private, fully covered balcony which is also accessed from the bedroom. With the wonderful dining & takeaway options available you might not need to use your kitchen every night, however, when you do you will appreciate its high-quality inclusions. There is a 4-burner gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, integrated dishwasher, recessed 1.5 sink & stone bench tops.
The bedroom features sliding, built in mirrored robes & access directly into the ensuite-style 2-way bathroom with its floor to ceiling marble tiling, custom stone top vanity & generous shower. In the basement there is an allocated car space & a lockable storage enclosure.
The Lakefront development offers residents access to a gym & infinity edge gas heated pool & tranquil internal gardens. This wonderful unit has housed proud tenants who will move out at the end of February when their lease ends to allow vacant possession.
SMS "134 Lake" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Positioned on level 3 in the building with an elevated outlook offering a sneaky water view of the harbour
- Positioned at the very end of the building (open on 2 sides)
- Kitchen consists of a large stone bench top with 1.5 sink, Miele oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Large main bedroom opens to a private, covered balcony
- Mirrored, sliding built in robes in bedroom
- Luxurious, ensuite-style main bathroom with floor to ceiling stone tiles, custom vanity & large shower
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
- NBN is connected to the building via a fibre to the curb connection
- European style laundry with dryer included
- Bathroom has stone vanity tops & floor to ceiling marble tiles
- Single allocated car space with large Colourbond storage enclosure in basement
- Vacant possession & early access available prior to settlement
- Flexible settlement options should you want, or need, to sell another property
Lakefront Development Features:
- Located on Kingston Island & on the shore of Lake Burley Griffin
- On site, fully equipped gym
- Infinity edge, gas heated, swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
- Beautiful gardens with established magnolia trees on the podium level
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata approval)
- Canoe & bike storage in basement
- No commercial units in the building, creating a sense of peace & privacy
- Lift access direct from basement & foyer (no stairs to negotiate)
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- If a conditional offer is accepted, the buyer will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)