Elevated & uninterrupted water views into Kingston Harbor
Due to current restrictions, private inspections are strictly by appointment only to qualified buyers.
Please SMS 82 Element to 0431 228 046 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract to confirm if this property may suit.
If you are then interested in arranging a viewing please SMS or email us back with your availability (day/time) and we will arrange a personalised viewing.
Featuring a magnificent, tranquil outlook, this fully single level, executive apartment in the technologically advanced 'Element' development offers direct water views in a desirable price bracket.
Enjoy the perfect waterfront lifestyle as you choose from a walk, run or bike ride around the lake, hit one of the nearby gyms, take a kayak out for a paddle & then take your friends out on a GoBoat for a picnic & a little fun.
If you want a little less activity, just watch the boats come in to dock from your sun-filled & fully enclosed winter garden or enjoy an afternoon stroll along the promenade, stopping at one of the many restaurants & cafes that are now trading.
The entire foreshore area has blossomed & it's proving itself as a popular place to relax & socialise with friends & family any time of the day or night without any hustle & bustle of traffic noise normally associated with Inner City living.
Life at the Kingston Foreshore offers something that cannot be found anywhere else in Canberra. Will you get to experience it?
- Uninterrupted water views over Kingston Harbour
- Single level floor plan with sunny north/east outlook from level 3 (4 stories high)
- Fully enclosed 'Winter Garden' for extra living space with double glazed concertina doors
- Galley kitchen features stone bench tops, black Miele cooktop & oven plus ducted range hood
- Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sliding door built in robes in bedroom
- 2 way bathroom design with ensuite style access
- Compact laundry with combined washer/dryer included
- Fibre to the Premises (FttP) internet & Foxtel connectivity
- Timber flooring in living areas, carpets in bedroom, tiles in bathroom
- 2.8m high ceilings in living area to give a greater feeling of space
- Single allocated basement car space with generous lockable storage enclosure
- High energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
'Element' development features:
- Building designed by Cox Architecture
- Located directly on the Kingston foreshore promenade
- Numberplate recognition & smart lighting to lead to your car space
- Glass lifts direct from basement & foyer to your level (offering water views)
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Numerous security cameras around building
- Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate approval)
Low body corporate fees & living costs thanks to the:
- High level of technological integration in the building
- Solar panels & rainwater harvesting
- Intelligent lighting systems & energy monitoring technology
Virtual building manager which allows residents to remotely book shared facilities such as the:
- Rooftop garden & BBQ areas
- 8 person cinema
- Parcel lockers so couriers can safely deposit packages, owners then receive an email notification.
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)