Sun, fun & a relaxing lifestyle thanks to two large courtyards
The 2 large courtyards are a standout feature of this unit, perfect for those that want to soak up the sun & enjoy fresh air year round. The outdoor zones are great spaces for your furry friend, an outdoor couch or hammock, some planter boxes for a veggie garden, your outdoor kitchen or perhaps a table tennis table, the choice is yours.
Want to get in shape? Well the gym is located literally a 5 second walk away so you'll have no excuse for not having time to work out. Or if you want to get outdoors & embrace mother nature then choose from a walk, run or bike ride around the lake, even take a canoe out for a paddle.
Start the party at your place then take your friends out on a GoBoat for a picnic & a little fun. The Kingston Foreshore boasts numerous bars, cafes, restaurants & exciting activities in & around the lake, there is always something to do & something to keep your taste buds happy.
This clean & crisp single level apartment offers the perfect, high quality, low maintenance lifestyle & best of all its vacant & ready for you now.
SMS "129 Lakefront" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- North/East facing
- Podium level, located away from all roads & footpaths
- 2 large courtyards 42m of total space
- Main courtyard off living area includes power, tap & gas connection
- Light, bright & airy with great cross flow ventilation
- Kitchen has stone bench tops, Miele oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Large main bedroom with long built in robe & access to 2nd courtyard
- 2 side by side basement car spaces with large colourbond storage enclosure
- Ducted & zoned reverse cycle heating & cooling for living area & each bedroom
- NBN is connected to the building via a fibre to the curb connection
- European style laundry with dryer
- Vacant possession & early access available
- Flexible settlement options
Lakefront Development Features:
- Located on Kingston Island & surrounded by Lake Burley Griffin
- On site, fully equipped gym
- Infinity edge gas heated swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
- Beautiful gardens with established magnolia trees on the podium level
- Pet-friendly development (subject to body corporate approval)
- Canoe & bike storage in basement
- No commercial units in the building creating a sense of peace & privacy
- Lift access direct from basement & foyer (no stairs to negotiate)
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)