Irresistible offering in a premier lifestyle precinct with direct water frontage
Discover this rare opportunity to buy a stunning abode with uninterrupted, water views from an elevated position in a thriving location along the edge of the Kingston Foreshore.
The apartment offers a generous 92m2 of single level living space, stylish & modern interiors & a high standard of fixtures & fittings throughout. In addition, the Element building has many technical efficiencies which improve your lifestyle while keeping strata levies low.
Being an end unit on the North Western corner of the development, it only shares 1 wall with next door (no bedroom walls) & offers extra windows with outlooks into the Foreshores precinct & lots of natural light. The main bedroom, living areas & sunroom all benefit from stunning water views you will never tire of.
Be attracted to the numerous bars, cafes & restaurants operating along the waters edge, enjoy the perfect waterfront lifestyle as you chose from a walk, run or bike ride around the lake, hit one of the nearby gyms, take a kayak out for a paddle & then take your friends out on a GoBoat for a picnic & a little fun. If you want a little less activity, just open a bottle of wine, kick back & watch the sun go down & the boats come in to dock from your sun-filled & fully enclosed winter garden (better than a balcony).
Enjoy Inner South living without the hustle & bustle of traffic noise normally associated with City apartments. Its the go to place in Canberra except if you lived here, then all this is on your doorstep every single day, will you get to experience it?
SMS " 25 Element" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the marketing contract, full walk through video & more detail on this apartment & the purchase process.
- The largest single level floorplan in the building
- End unit with 4 extra side windows & only 1 adjoining neighbour
- Sunny northerly outlook from level 2 (3 stories high)
- Elevated & sweeping uninterrupted water views into the harbour & Lake Burley Griffin
- Fully enclosed 'Winter Garden' for extra living space with timber flooring, sash windows & double-glazed concertina doors & remote operated privacy & block out blinds
- Eat-in kitchen design featuring stone bench tops, black Miele cooktop & oven plus ducted range hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Picture rails throughout to hang paintings & pictures without damaging the walls
- Sliding door built in robes in both bedrooms
- Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) internet & Foxtel connectivity
- Timber flooring in living areas, carpets in bedrooms
- 2.8m high, exposed concrete ceilings in living area to give a greater feeling of space
- Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer included
- Two allocated basement car spaces with a generous lockable storage enclosure
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
'Element' development features:
- Located directly on the Kingston foreshore promenade
- Building designed by Cox Architecture
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Numberplate recognition & smart lighting to lead to your car space
- Glass lifts (with water views) direct from basement & foyer to your level
- Intercom entry to building for guests
- Numerous security cameras around building
Low body corporate fees & living costs thanks to the:
- High level of technological integration & virtual building manager
- Solar panels & rainwater harvesting
- Intelligent lighting systems & energy monitoring technology
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
Virtual building manager allows residents to remotely book shared facilities such as the:
- Rooftop garden & BBQ areas which also have Wifi so you can work on the go
- 8 person cinema
- Parcel lockers so couriers can safely deposit packages, owners then receive an email notification
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- Buyers just need a 5% deposit.