Lake, canal and harbour views - Luxury penthouse with 172m2 to call home. Price guide: From: $1,250,000
High end living & modern elegance combine in this stunning penthouse apartment in the exclusive 'AURORA' development. The floor plan was designed to make the most out of its northerly and easterly aspects towards Lake Burley Griffin as well as the canal and Kingston Harbour. Enjoy the oversized living space with panoramic views from every direction.
#13 offers 136m2 of internal living space, which is much larger than most 2 bedroom apartments, in fact it's the size of some 3 bedroom properties in the area! Don't pay a premium price for a unit with a third bedroom that you'll probably just end up using for storage or as a rare guest bedroom. Instead live here and enjoy the extra living space and the water views for yourself as there's a plethora of built in cupboards, both inside the unit and in the basement for all your storage needs.
Situated away from all roads and with views that are unable to be built out, you will appreciate the convenient location of this spectacular home. Make use of the vibrant Kingston promenade with an array of restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping options literally on your doorstep, or sit back and watch the boats sail around the lake on a lazy Sunday afternoon, either way this location has something for everyone.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this property, inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
Buyers will love:
• North facing Penthouse living - top floor apartment with 180-degree water views
• Huge 136m2 single level living with oversized living spaces
• Large 36m2 covered balcony with glistening lake, canal and harbour views
• High level of finishes and fixtures throughout
• Light, bright and airy with windows on 3 sides
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available
• Pre auction offers will be considered
• Chefs' kitchen with huge 3 meter long marble island bench with 70mm marble tops, waterfall edge, stainless steel benchtop to the rear of kitchen, built in fridge & freezer, double pantry, Miele appliances including dishwasher, induction cooktop, built in bins, and soft close drawers
• Oversized main bedroom with access to covered balcony, built in study nook & modern ensuite with under-tile heating and 6 x built in robes
• Generous second bedroom with built in wardrobes with 9 cupboards, second ensuite with under-tile heating
• Covered balcony has room for separate outdoor dining & lounging areas with water & power connections
• Large separate laundry with stainless steel benchtop, Miele washing machine and condenser dryer
• Generous storage options with 4 built in storage cupboards in entry
• Separate powder room with 3rd toilet
• Double glazed, floor to ceiling windows
• Double stacking doors that connect the living area to the balcony
• Timber flooring throughout all living areas and carpet in bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with 3 zones
• 2 side by side car spaces and a large lockable storage enclosure in basement
• Car spaces are located just steps from the lift offering direct access from the basement and foyer to the penthouse on level 5 (no stairs to negotiate)
• Only 1 other apartment/neighbor on this level, with only 1 adjoining wall being the living area
• Video Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
• Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
• Rubbish shoot in corridor
• NBN FTTN
• Short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, CBD, Brindabella Business Park and the Airport.
• Living area: 136m2
• Balcony: 36m2
• Total: 172m2
• EER: 6 stars
• Rental potential: $930/week
• Strata levies: $10,040 p.a.
• General rates: $3,303 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $4,237 p.a
• Age: 10 years (Built 2013)
• Current balance of admin and sinking fund as of 27/09/23: $888,694
• Strata manager: Vantage Strata
• Number of units in development: 79
• Units plan number: 3908
• Aurora complex designed by Cox Architect
• Developer: ENGLOBO
• Builder: Project Coordination
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
• Written buyer price guide
• A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for FREE and provide a FREE Section 17 certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
• Free valuations on any properties you own to help establish your correct equity base or assist with finance approval