Fully renovated, top floor and north facing, vacant and ready for you now
Peacefully located, this single level, bright & airy top floor, two bedroom ensuite apartment provides an excellent opportunity to live in the desirable inner south. It's been professionally and extensively renovated in around 2015 so you can have the quality and feel of a modern apartment in a beautifully established tree lined area.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement.
Like what you've heard? This is only the beginning! Take a peek and watch the video to see what this property has to offer. It's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
What buyers will love most
• Fully renovated – see the long list below
• Top floor – level 3
• Single level and north facing
• Entry shared with only 5 other units
• Very private thanks to the big leafy trees
• Large open plan living and dining areas
• Balconies on each end of the unit allowing a lovely cross flow ventilation
• Front balcony captures warm northerly sunshine
• Fully covered rear balcony with 2 large storage cabinets
• The rear balcony also has netting up which great for those with pets, such as cats or dogs, however this can easily be removed also
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, both can fit king size beds
• Brand new carpets and dishwasher
• Single allocated car space in underground car park
• Vacant and ready for you now
• Early access available prior to settlement if you want to move in quickly
• Flexible settlement dates available
• This extensive list of renovations below was completed in around 2015
• Fully renovated kitchen with 20mm stone bench tops, stone splashback, new appliances including quality Westinghouse oven and induction cooktop, fridge, soft close drawers, externally ducted range hood and plenty of cabinet storage
• Fully renovated ensuite with frameless shower screen, Grohe rain shower, IXL Tastic
• Fully renovated bathroom/laundry with dryer included plus a new washing machine
• Fully renovated separate toilet
• LED downlights
• Sliding security doors off the lounge and both bedrooms
• Wardrobe internals including drawers in both bedrooms
• Reverse cycle units in living area and main bedroom - Samsung Smart Wi-Fi enabled
• Block out honeycomb blinds in living area and both bedrooms
• 6 star rated roof insulation
• 10 x Cat6 Data outlets throughout, data rack and network switch
The Brighton Building:
• A large swimming pool
• Tennis court
• Spacious garden areas
• Lots of basement visitor car parks plus on street parking
• A short walk to Kingston Foreshore, Old Bus Depot Markets, and Green Square shopping precinct
• Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
• Fast NBN (FTTB) Fibre to the Building
• Intercom access
The Numbers: (approx.)
• Internal living area: 88m2
• Balcony: 22m2
• Total size: 110m2
• Age of unit: 27 years old (built 1997)
• Strata levies: $4,212 p.a.
• General rates: $2,106 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,564 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Rental potential: $670/pw
• EER: 6 stars
• Strata manager: ACT Strata
• UP 1604 with 169 units
• Total funds saved by the strata: $1,180,792 as of 30/11/23
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor that can provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable