Large, 136m2 North facing abode with main bedroom downstairs & 2 separated living spaces
Set among a row of truly sophisticated townhouses, this direct street frontage, two tier 3-bedroom residence boasts contemporary living at its finest. It's fitted with a Samsung keyless entry, which means no more worrying over misplaced keys & high-quality materials have been incorporated throughout. This owner-occupied home is simply pristine perfect.
Built as a part of 'Nest Village', this Lawson residence is located in a quiet street with low traffic flow and is surrounded by other quality homes. Staggeringly high 5.3m ceilings grace the lower floor flooding this North facing residence with bright sunshine year-round making the lounge a very cosy spot to spend summer & winter. The gourmet kitchen is very well appointed & the clever floorplan separates the main bedroom on the lower floor from the two-remaining upstairs where you will also find the second living space, a very unique design among townhouses in this area. All this is nestled between two easy care courtyards that provide choice for where to spend your outdoor relaxation, depending on the time of day.
The versatility & aesthetically pleasing nature of this abode makes it a standout above the rest. The photos just don't do it justice so make sure to watch our detailed, uncut, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this home inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email from any of the web portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Two-level townhouse offering a huge 136m2 of living space
• Located on a quiet street with direct street frontage
• Double glazed windows & doors throughout (increasing energy efficiently & reducing any external noise)
• Directly North facing to all living areas
• Samsung keyless entry (accessible through pin code entry or fob)
• NBN connected (FTTP)
• Double remote garage with rear courtyard access to house
• Additional off-street parking for guests directly in front of property
• Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
• Nature reserve & Lake Ginninderra at end of the street
• Lawson Hill is a great spot for your daily exercise and the kids will love the large playground which sits atop it
• Close proximity to University of Canberra & Kaleen shops
• Close proximity to Belconnen Town Centre
The Numbers (approx):
• Living: 136m2
• Garage: 38m2
• Ceiling height in main living area: 5.2 metres
• Front & rear courtyards: 63m2
• Age: 6 yrs (built 2017)
• General rates: $2,125
• Strata: $1,945 p.a.
• Water rates: $640 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,943 p.a. approx.
• Rental potential: $720 p/w approx.
• EER: 6 stars (out of 6 stars)
• Strata managing agency: Bright and Duggan
• Units plan number: 4399
• Number of townhouses in development: 35
• Name of development: Nest 2
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, double sink, Miele appliances including electric oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, recessed and externally ducted rangehood, dishwasher, microwave space, pantry & ample bench & storage space
• Ducted heating & cooling throughout
• Combined living & dining space on lower floor with ultra-high ceilings, full height double glazed windows, sliding door access to front courtyard & timber look flooring
• Main bedroom resides on lower floor & features sliding door access to rear courtyard, 3-door built in robe, carpets underfoot
• Ensuite off the main bedroom has floor to ceiling tiles, custom vanity with stone top, toilet & extra-large shower, 2 heat lamps
• Remaining 2 bedrooms located on upper floor with 2-door sliding robe windows with roller blinds and carpeted
• Main bathroom upstairs features custom vanity with stone top, wet room which includes a walk-through shower & separate bath, floor to ceiling tiles, IXL heat lights & toilet
• Second living space upstairs is carpeted, has North orientation and looks over a half-wall down to the ground level living areas
• European laundry downstairs with corner tub, shelving and space for washing machine
• 2 separate linen storage cupboards downstairs with sliding doors
• Extra under-stair storage room
• LED downlighting throughout
• Video intercom system
• Enclosed front courtyard with garden bed, entertaining area, lighting and North aspect
• Private, enclosed rear courtyard with additional entertaining space, retractable clothesline, water tank, external lighting and 'Energie Effizient' electric hot water system
• Flooring is concrete slab lower level and timber bearers and joists upper level
• Timber truss roof framing with R4.0 insulation and 'anticon' roof blanket
• Colorbond roofing, facias and gutters
• Aluminium window and door framing with double glazed windows and doors
• Brick and timber fencing
• To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• A digital brochure has everything you need to consider a purchase including the full contract (just request this through any of the web portals and it will be automatically sent to you)
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and free section 17 certificate to waive your cooling off period
• Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred
• Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
• A 5% deposit (which is payable via EFT) is pre-approved and payable just prior to exchange of contracts