Private, picturesque & boasting a speculator 95m2 courtyard
Arguably the best apartment of the development, life is meant to be enjoyed in this exceptional ground floor town home located to the rear of the complex. Outstanding in every way, buyers will appreciate the 181m2 of private, indoor & outdoor living providing the perfect lifestyle to downsize to or enter the market in tremendous fashion.
Internally, the logical floorplan features 2 bedrooms sharing no common walls, one with its own ensuite, & the other with ensuite style access to the modern bathroom. Centrally located is the large modern kitchen overlooking the open plan living & dining area, with direct views to your rear yard. There is both a covered entertaining area, wrap around grass space & garden beds. Pets, kids or even grandkids have plenty of space to play ball, or perhaps you have a green thumb & appreciate the potential of this garden oasis.
Location is paramount in Real Estate & your perfect pad is located in the prestigious suburb of Turner. You will enjoy the conveniences of OConnor, Braddon & the City through quiet treelined streets, with the light rail a mere stroll away.
This apartment & the recent strong sales & buyer interest in the complex speak for themselves. Buyers are really appreciating this boutique development with low strata fees, no outstanding maintenance or building concerns & logical indoor & outdoor spaces designed for living (& enjoying). Could unit 3 be your new address where Santa will find you this Christmas?
SMS "3" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure with contract.
Apartment #3 Features:
- Located on the ground floor, away from the street & at the rear of the complex
- Huge 95m2 courtyard with covered entertaining area, grassed space, Colourbond fences, established hedge & great privacy. The perfect place for relaxing, entertaining, gardening or just letting the dog run around
- Light, bright & airy living areas thanks to the windows on 3 sides
- Modern & spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop, 900mm oven & ducted range hood
- Huge main bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite
- Bedroom 2 also features built in robes & ensuite
- Main bathroom is 2 way ensuite style bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling & bath/shower combo, plus laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Downlighting throughout
- Security screens on all windows & doors
- Vacant possession
- Early access available so you can move in & set up the Christmas tree this year
- Flexible settlement options should you need to sell another property first
- First time for sale
- Builders own unit
- Boutique development of only 8 units
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Single car space in restricted access basement with storage cage
- 2 visitor car parks in basement plus lots of on street parking
- NBN ready
- Intercom access
- Quiet Street with little traffic flow
- Beautiful street scape with large established trees
- Convenient location walking distance to Braddon & the City
- 2 minute walk to light rail station
- 8 minute walk to O'Connor shops
- 4 minute drive to city centre
- Easy walk or bike to ANU via nearby bike path
-We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
-Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
-A 5% deposit (which can be paid via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.