Inner City Pad
This elevated apartment rests comfortably at the rear of Brooklyn; a modern, well-placed development fronting Haig Park. The green pastures of the park are opposite your front door, as is the cultural hub of Braddon then the city is just a few moments down the street from there. Getting your morning coffee has never been easier.
Youll be perfectly set up to enjoy the delights of such a well-placed locale while reaping the benefits of the private location. The well thought out floorplan allows the kitchen, living space & bedroom to be effortlessly connected with an easy flow, maximising all useable space.
The previous owner lived in & loved the unit after getting in early & buying it off the plan on day 1. It is now currently rented to house proud tenants who would be happy to stay on, meaning investors will have a gross rental yield of around 6.8%.
Perhaps you are looking for an Inner City pad to stay part time in Canberra and what a choice this would be. The proximity to the City means you can walk everywhere. For those looking for a great investment or the flexibility of staying in the unit part time whilst maximising your income, Airbnb could be a consideration. Initial estimates indicate an income of up to $180 per night.
SMS "205" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure with contract.
Apartment #205 Features:
- Available with vacant possession for live in owners
- As new, only 4 years young
- Open plan living and dining with custom TV cabinets/storage
- Modern kitchen with black ASKO cooking appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher, mirrored splashback plus built in fridge/freezer
- Main bedroom features full wall of built in robes
- Modern bathroom with, lots of storage and full height tiling
- Vinyl timber look flooring in living areas
- Double sliding doors leading to covered balcony with privacy screens and views to Black Mountain
- LED Downlighting throughout
- Combined washer/dryer
- VDSL2 available
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Currently rented at $460 per week until the 29th Jan 2020 to house proud tenants who would love to stay on
- Investors, receive a gross rental yield of around 6.8%
Brooklyn development and location features:
- Boutique development of only 34 apartments
- Located directly opposite Haig Park
- Landscaped rooftop garden on level 4
- Pet friendly (subject to strata notification)
- 9 visitor car spaces in basement
- Intercom system, lift access
- Single allocated car space in basement with restricted access
- 3 minute walk to Braddon and Elouera St Light Rail station
- 7 minute walk to Canberra Centre
- 7 minute walk to ANU
-We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
-Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
-A 5% deposit (which can be paid via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.