Imagine being able to walk everywhere, well when your address is 20 Moore St, Turner walking is your new reality, maybe you can even sell your car & rent out your car space for an additional $300/m while you store your bike in the lockable storage enclosure 3 metres from your door.
Upgraded with the warmth of timber flooring throughout the living areas & carpet in the oversized bedroom (which has room for a study or siting area) this abode is a wonderful City pad for those who appreciate convenience.
The modern kitchen comes complete with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances. There is also a built in study nook at the rear, a linen cupboard & a space saver laundry with dryer included. The bathroom has a shower, vanity & toilet & full height tiling.
Located in The Avenue complex which includes 2 outdoor pools & barbecue facilities in the beautifully landscaped internal courtyard which is such a great spot to relax for a drink or a quiet read away from the hustle & bustle of City life.
Currently rented at $420 per week to a house-proud tenant, this apartment will suit both investors or live in owners. If you cannot make the next open home or if would like to arrange a private inspection, just contact us at any time, our office is located just 200m away so we can take you through with a days advance notice.
SMS "2 Moore" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the marketing contract
- Ground level apartment on the quiet side of the building overlooking Moore St
- 64m2 of internal living
- Generous 15m2 terrace with direct access to the street for ease of entry & exit
- Study nook/media space
- Mirrored built in robes in the oversized large bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & stainless-steel appliances
- Timber flooring throughout the living areas and carpet in the bedroom
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Space saver laundry includes dryer
- Bathroom with modern fittings & full height tiling
- Allocated car space just 10m from the rear door into the unit
- Lockable storage cage just 3m from the rear door into the unit
- Numerous security cameras throughout development
- On site building manager during business hours
- 22 basement visitor parks
- The Avenue complex includes 2 outdoor pools & barbecue facilities
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)