Something special - open on 3 sides and bathed in natural light
Buyers price guide: From $535,000
This single level, end apartment offers excellent views to Black Mountain from the living areas & balcony. The apartment runs the full length of the building with the covered balcony at one end & the bedrooms quietly located away from any road noise at the other. Inside is bright, light, and airy thanks to the windows on three sides with sunshine coming in from the West, North and East.
Conveniently located in 'The Avenue' development, the building includes 2 outdoor pools & barbecue facilities in the picturesque landscaped internal courtyard. Bordering the City and Braddon you will be within a short walk to the Canberra Centre, North Quarter, bus interchange, ANU & much more - perfect for those wanting a central location and everything at their fingertips.
Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is right here. This home makes living cool, calm & care-free especially with vacant possession available, you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
SMS '19 Avenue' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
What buyers will love the most:
- A very spacious 90m2 of living
- 9m2 wrap around balcony with great views towards Black Mountain
- Completely single level with no steps
- Private end unit with only 1 neighbour which only shares the living room wall
- Light & airy with windows on 3 sides
- West, North and East facing
- Private foyer on each level, shared with only 3 other units
- Modernised with high quality, anti-stain, colourfast carpets that feel oh so lovely under foot
- 2 allocated car spaces, side by side, plus a lockable storage cage in basement
- Pre auction offers will be considered
- Spacious kitchen with updated kitchen appliances
- Repainted around 4 years ago
- Bathroom & ensuite with modern fittings, neutral colours & full height tiling
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Large area near entry perfect as a study nook or for large bookcases and added storage
- Huge main bedroom that can easily fit a king size bed and other furniture
- Ensuite with window to let in the morning sun
- Mirrored built in robes in both bedrooms
- Space saver laundry with dryer
- Available with vacant possession & flexible settlement options
- Beautifully updated and cared for by its live in owners
'The Avenue' development includes:
- On site building manager
- 22 basement visitor parks
- Security intercom for guests
- 2 outdoor pools & BBQ facilities
- Numerous security cameras throughout development
- Lift access
- Rubbish chute
- NBN - Fibre to the building
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).