Split level design with over 70m2 of living space and direct North aspect
This extra-large split-level, abode runs the full length of the building offering more light and cross ventilation than is usually associated with apartment living. The large living areas and covered balcony capture a direct North aspect and overlook the developments internal podium & the spacious bedroom is privately located away at the other end of the unit down half a flight of stairs.
The modern kitchen offers stone benchtops, electric oven and cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher plus a mobile bench unit that allows additional bench space but can be moved around as required. The open plan living area allows for large furniture items and the size of the bedroom also allows for a study desk to be incorporated without taking up too much free space.
Conveniently located in 'The Avenue' development, the building includes 2 outdoor pools & barbecue facilities in the picturesque landscaped internal courtyard. Bordering the City and Braddon you will be within a short walk to the Canberra Centre, North Quarter, bus interchange, ANU & much more - perfect for those wanting a premium central location and everything at their fingertips, in fact the tram line is being extended to link directly to Woden town centre and already goes to the Gungahlin town centre so that's another benefit right on your door step.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this unit including the facilities and carparking. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of the sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email from any of the web portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
What buyers will love the most:
• Modern and very spacious open plan unit with more living area than most 1 bedroom units (and many of the newer 2 bed units)
• Interesting split level design separating the bedroom and living areas by half a flight of stairs
• Elevated Northerly outlook over the internal podium of the development
• 1 allocated car space, plus a lockable storage enclosure in basement
• Vacant possession on offer
• Flexible settlement dates if you have another home you want, or need, to sell or to give more time to secure financing
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living Size: 74m2
• Balcony 10m2
• EER (energy efficiency rating): 6 out of 6 stars
• Level: 5 of 9
• 239 units in total at 'The Avenue' development
• Rental potential (unfurnished): $510/week
• Strata levies: $4,770 p.a.
• General rates: $1,653 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $1,966 p.a.
• Balance of admin fund: $59,642 as of 31/08/2023
• Balance of sinking fund: $1,083,561 as of 31/08/2023
• Age: 18 years (Built 2005)
• Developer: Amalgamated Property Group
• Builder: Hindmarsh
• Strata Manager: Grady Strata phone 6251 1214
• Units plan number: 2873
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, cupboards/storage, electric 4 burner cook top with recirculating rangehood over, electric under bench oven, integrated dish draw, sink and mobile bench unit
• Huge main bedroom that can easily fit a king size bed and other furniture/study desk plus two mirrored, sliding, built in robes
• Bathroom has full height tiling, corner shower, floating vanity, and toilet
• Space saver laundry is located behind bi-fold doors in the main bathroom with dryer included
• Balcony is tiled and covered with external lighting
• Wall mounted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Large storeroom at base of stairs at entry and additional storage cupboard in upstairs living room
'The Avenue' development includes:
• On site building manager (Monday to Friday)
• 22 basement visitor parks on ground level behind restricted entry, remote operated gates
• Security intercom for guests so you do not need to leave your unit
• 2 outdoor pools & BBQ facilities in the internal podium
• Numerous security cameras throughout development (recently upgraded)
• Lift access from basement and ground direct to your level (privately positioned away from this unit)
• Rubbish chute (also positioned well away from this unit)
• Centralised gas hot water system
• Solar system to reduce building running costs
• NBN connected - Fibre to the building (VDSL)
• Pets welcome (subject to strata notification & approval)
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract (request this via email from any of the portals)
• Written buyer price guide, which your offer must exceed
• Confidential offer process meaning one buyers' offer will not be disclosed to any other buyers
• Offers presented to owner as they come in (no need to wait around for a campaign end date)
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for FREE
• Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waive the cooling off period and submit an unconditional offer
• Free valuation(s) on other properties you own to help establish your current equity base and assist with your finance approval
• 5% deposit on exchange pre-approved